Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack

Happy Cat of the Day to you Captain Jack, you banana loving, TV watching, Prairie Dog posing, fabulous feline you! What a character! How special can one kitty be? Handsome, talented, entertaining, people and critter loving...you're simply the BEST! Oh boy, you have all of Pet Talk buzzing, lol. Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration, sweetheart! Kick back, peel a banana, turn on the tube and have a great night! Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Captain Jack!!!

(Daisy's webpage and banana video is so precious! Thanks Mom, for sharing your sweet RB baby with us!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack going bananas!

OH I ADORE YOU!!!! I LOVE BANANAS AND NOW I AM CRAVING THEM BECAUSE I SWEAR I CAN ALMOST SMELL THEM HERE IN UPSTATE NY/USA! I ALMOST HAD TEARS IN MY EYES AS I JUST READ ABOUT THE FIRST KISSES ON THE CHEECK! sniff sniff! A BEAUTIFUL STORY. YUP-I THINK IT IS VERY UNIQUE THAT YOU ARE A FRUIT LOVER-MMMMM! HEY-MY CATS KNEW I LOVED THE MEERKAT MANOR ANIMAL PLANET SERIES=AS I HAVE IT ALL ON DVDS TOO. ESPECIALLY MY SAMMY- A MALE TUXEDO OF 20 POUNDS OF CLOWN AND SWEETHEART. HIS FAVORITE IS PEANUT BUTTER- BECAUSE HE PREFERS WHATEVER MOM (ME) THINGS IS DELICIOUS AND CUTE-MEANING HE LOVES TO WATCH MEERRKATS WITH ME. I HAVE A DSH WITH GORGEOUS TABBY STRIPES LIKE YOURS-BUT PEPPER IS WHITE ON A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF HER BODY. CONGRATS ON BEING OUT SPOTLIGHT FELINE TODAY!! ALL THE BEST -AND HELLO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!1 LOL YES-I HAVE KNOWN GUYS WHO LIKE TO LAY ON THEIR BACKS AND BE PAMPERED-SAME OLD STORY! BYE SUSANSWATLIN518

Captain Jack, the kitty who likes bananas! What a cutie you are, such a handsome tabby guy! And your sister in the first photo is beautiful, too! Please have your mum give you MORE lovies and snuggles from me, and some for your kitty sisters too. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Jack!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678