Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack

Jack

What a great cat. I'd buy bananas just so he could have some.

Jack you are way too sweet- not only because you love bananas but also as you are rolling around as happy as you can be in your second picture. What a good deed your purrents did to themselves when adopting you- Captain Sunshine

Filou who shares your love for mango sends nosekissies too.

Jack

What a funny guy you are; cats usually don't like sweet foods. Oh well, I guess you ARE unique! What a wonderful personality you have towards the world. Keep up the good work, and enjoy your special day today.

I feel so proud to congradulate you this morning, Jack. You are a handsome, gorgeous, intelligent, funny, extrodanary, cat. Your fur is so sleek. You are a real beauty. I never heard of a cat that watches TV, let alone watches a whole show. That is one big reason why you are so special. Hehe, I can just imagine you acting like a prairie dog; standing really tall. Happy Cat of the Day! You are extremely special. May your day be filled with treats (like bananas, watermelon and mango), love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

What a funny, handsome man cat you are Jack!? I have never seen a cat who loves bananas before!! Happy cat of the day

Jack sounds like a genuine sweetie. A keeper indeed. LOL at having to go outside to eat the bananas.

I thought that I had seen just about everything on Cat of the Day, but a Happy Cat standing and eating a banana is a new treat , and something very special indded.
    Jack must have read the positive report on the many good things about bananas on how much potassium and vitamins they have , or maybe he just likes the taste.

Jack is such a Happy Liad Back Cat, I just wish Joseph took to car rides the way that Jack does , and thats funny on how his Sister is so scared , yet Jack is way cool.
    There are Cats that you see and you just know what Great Cats they are and Jacks certainly a Cool Cat!!

WE Found Cats all say a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Lucy^^ , Tiki^^and Jack ^^ Our New Friends and Our Newest Cat of the Day Jovial Jack^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi handsome fruit lover

What a treat to see your photos this morning, I hope you're having a beautiful day and a great celebration

Happy COTD gorgeous Jack!!!
    Love and kisses
    astrid

Well I have never seen a cat go crazy for bananas before! All the cats I've ever known have run away because of the smell. You are bananas Captain Jack!
    You sound like a great character and totally lovable, no wonder your meowmie loves you so.
    Happy Cat Of The Day Jack!

Hello from your neighbor!!

Hi Captain Jack, you sound like a very special boy! Love & kisses to you from your neighbor in Glen Mills!!!

Captain Jack what a gorgeous character you are!!!

What fun you must be to live with. I've had cats that love cantaloup and even nacho doritos before but never a banana loving one. I hope you get a banana as a treat today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12. Another bananer lover!

My sister Pixie loved her bananers. She had to go to the Rainbow Bridge, but I will always remember her eating a bananer.

http://daisythecurlycat.blogspot.com...-bananers.html

Amazing Jack!

Eating bananas and standing up like a prairie dog - lol!
    You are too cute and sweet - enjoy jour COTD status!

Sweet Jack, come on over to my house, I have about a dozen nanas sitting on the counter waiting for you! We can snuggle together, munch nanas and watch TV (I'll even give you the remote!)

What a strange and wonderful passion you have, you handsome boy!~

Have a great day dear Jack and please have your meowmie give you lots of lovins and scritches today!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Hello Jack,

I loved reading about you today & seeing what a handsome boy
    you are. You are definately a sweet character. I am so glad you
    and your person found each other.Congratulations on being our special
    CAT OF THE DAY. Lovies & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt