Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Owesome Orangies Early Monday Morning!!

HEY, EVERYONE! SPARKLER HERE...

I'M A BEAUTIFUL ORANGIE GIRL TOO!!!!!! CAN I JOIN THE PARTEE???

I'm not a CHer, but my hind legs are both cockeyed so I have my OWN very distinctive way of getting around.. and I have TWO CH brothers!

Phoebe, I can't wait to meet up with you so we can dish!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello there Miss Sparkler.. Your such a Cutie Pie.. Yes one of your Brothers is my CH Girl Taccoa's Boyfriend Mr. Elmer.. Sending Loves & Huggss..
    Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    HEY, EVERYONE! SPARKLER HERE...

I'M A BEAUTIFUL ORANGIE GIRL TOO!!!!!! CAN I JOIN THE PARTEE???

I'm not a CHer, but my hind legs are both cockeyed so I have my OWN very distinctive way of getting around.. and I have TWO CH brothers!

Phoebe, I can't wait to meet up with you so we can dish!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Theres always room for Vistors at the Found Cat Paradise Hotel!!
    As the tie sent to us by Kb2yjx says Open 24 Hours a Day , and posts a menu.
    The Ebony Beau Tubster Cafe's always open for Everyone!!!
    The Owesome Orange Porch Angels conduct tours to all the places to dine in the neighborhood!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu
    Not at all Phoebes Canine Friend is more than welcome to come along!!
    We have some Roast Beef dethawing that would make a great meal for that truly Gentle Canine Giant!!!
    What is that Fine Dog's name??
    The "Fine Dog's" name is River and she absolutely loves roast beef

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets
    WoW Phoebe you look just like me.. My name is Marley Marlon.. I am also a CH Boy.. Can I be your Boyfriend?? Phoebe your so Adorable.. Uncle Gary's Orangies are all Adorable too...
    Runt may have something to say about you tring to steal his girlfriend but Phoebe always enjoys more admirers
    Too many pets? What's that?

I should have typed Your Fine Dog's Name. I am sorry.
    Not far from us we have Metros Supermarket with fresh Roast beef , right off the roast
    We will have some for River and Phoebe this weekend as they have a deal with a Roast Beef Sandwhich with Fries and a Po[p for 6.99.
    With delicous gravy!!
    All of Our Cats and Visitors will FEAST, and there will be some for Our Porch Cats too.
    None goes hungry at Our Found Cat Hotel

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    I should have typed Your Fine Dog's Name. I am sorry.
    Oh no We aren't upset. We loooove that you called River a "fine dog"
    Too many pets? What's that?

I feel towards Dogs as did Robert Louis Stevenson , the Great English wrier who when told that there would be no Dogs in Heaven.

You are a fool Sir replied Stevenson angrily, there will be Dogs in Heaven long before we qualify for the honor!!!

We know that Phoebe and River were vistors at the Angels Diner, and we pray that they brought you home a Human Bag!!!
    Last edited by catmandu; 07-21-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Double Owesome Orangeness on the Memorial Porch!

Look at the smile on Miquelito's face -- I bet he is thinking of his Snoopy girl! And Michael, Mr. Purr -- you look happy and healthy! Mmwah! Mmwah! Orangies!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I think Miquelito is smiling because he's daydreaming about his Snoopy girl again There's plenty of room next to him, too! He is such a handsome Oriental Orangey!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Miquelito , My Little Orange Lion wishes that his Little Snoopy Dearest would come on a Tuesday Night , when Our Cat Dad comes from the King's Buffet
    with White Chicken Meat, Shrimps and Pork Sui Me!!!

Or Poco Loco Wednesday or Saturday where we get a Taco, of Burrito!!!

I was just daydreaming about the new generation of orange kittens on PT and thought of this thread. There are some very special orange cats and kittens on Pet Talk!

I hope it is okay with Laura if I paste a picture of her dear Boo into this thread.