my sweet lil girl lexie, she is a darling but the most destructive cat i have ever owned, compared to the other two she is a tad nawtee, she has ruined nearly all my net curtains, the wallpaper is scratched to heck, even though we have a big scratch post, which she does use, she also loves all the furniture, i was airing a mattress for my daughters new single bunk set she had bought outside, and who did i catch scratching it, yep you guessed, miss blackie butter would not melt in her mouth.
Not to mention she gets great fun out of clawing all around the bed, yes early mornings when you are still sleeping or she just runs upstairs and does it for the fun.

Nikki well when you go to open the door to come inside, she just sits there for ages before deciding to actually come on in,on a cold winters morning can be a tad irritating.

As for Ellie, well she is a bit of a crazy ole girl,so we just accept anything and everything, but generally her most annoying thing is when she attacks her daughter nikki for no reason whatsoever.