Thread: Lovely Lucy

Lovely Lucy

Lucy was such a tiny little girl but she apparently had the heart of a lion. It matters not that the heart gave out; she had places to go and things to do at the Rainbow Bridge. She touched your heart in a special way as she has ours. I wish her much enjoyment of her special day as COTD there at her new home, the pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

She was a very special girl and her paw prints are there forever. Have a great day at the Bridge, special girl, and Peace to your family on earth.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Lucy is a very special Angel Cat. She has met up with her namesake Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz , and as a member of Our Beverly Hills Awesome Angels helps the strays of that city.
    Sadly while many Pets live in luxury there are many down trodden Pets too.
    That chapter of Our Awesome Angels Army helps the poor Homeless Creature of Our Lord find places to eat and find a kind heart to take them in.

Lucy loves the California weather and all the great places in California and has an extra special place for her Family and Their Dear Cat Companion to meet when its their One Fine Day.She still drops in to see her old home , and will always love her people.

We Found Cats hear such nice stories about Lucy from Our Angel Friends and send a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Lovely Lucy, Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely Lucy!

What a smart girl...pretty too! And she made a purrfect addition to the 'Easter basket' - lol!
    Very deserving of COTD!

Pretty little Lucy, what a darling girl in those pictures!

How wonderful that you are honored today as our special COTD! Such a sweet face and purrsonality!

Enjoy the Rainbow Bridge, little one; you and your meowmie will be reunited one fine day.

Yes, all our beloved furbabies will always live on in our hearts.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

What a beautiful choice you are for our extra special, Easter Sunday Cat of the Day honors, beautiful Lucy! I smiled so hard when I saw the photo of you nesting in your Easter basket, but was heartbroken when I read that you left for the Bridge so soon, before your time; that you are not with your parents this Easter to celebrate your big day. God must have surely needed a very special angel to call you up so soon. And today no doubt your joyful spirit graces the sun drenched green fields of the Rainbow Bridge today, and every day. And we Lucy, are so very happy to have the chance to honor you, and all that you meant to your family, here today! They were truly blessed to have had a furkid as precious as loving as you. And until that very happy day, sometime in the distant future, when you and your family are reunited, they have so many cherished memories, those everlasting pawprints you left on their hearts, to comfort them! I hope that seeing you honored here today brought a smile to their faces...you sure brought one to mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Lucy!

You are such a beautful girl and have brought your family such happy memories. Happy Easter and may you rest in peace until your family sees you again.

Lucy, in the time you had on this earth, you did all you could do. You gave lots of love. Sleep softly, sweet little Lucy....
    Nine is Fine!!

What a beautiful girl you were Lucy. You were dearly loved & greatly missed, but good memories remain.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Lucy

What a beautiful, precious cat you had. She seemed so special. I'm really sorry about her death. May you always remember her.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Lucy, you beautiful little girl, you are so deserving to be the Cat of the Day today. You had to leave much too soon, but you will live on forever in the hearts of all those you knew you and loved you. You've left your paw prints on the hearts of all of us who read your story today. Enjoy your new life at the Rainbow Bridge until you are joined by your loved ones.

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

Love for lucy

I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR LUCY'S PASSING, BUT I KNOW YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BY HER IN LETTING HER GO. IT'S TERRIBLE THOUGH-I HAVE HAD TO DO IT A FEW TIMES AND IT SEEMS TO HURT MORE EACH TIME AS I GET INTO MY 50s. THEY ARE STILL WITH US WHEN THEIR TIME COMES TO AN END AND YES YES YES- THEY LEAVE DEEP PAWPRINTS IN OUR SOULS AND ON OUR HEARTS! I DON'T THINK THEY FORGET ABOUT US EITHER SOMEHOW. BE GOOD TO YOURSELVES AND THANKS FOR SHARING PART OF LUCY WITH US GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518