Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tigger

Tigger

HEY TIGGER WHAT A HANDSOME FELLOW YOU ARE. YOU LOOK LIKE A COMBONATION OF TWO OF MY CATS NAMED TIGGER AND YURI.
    HAVE A TIGAROO BOUNCEIN' DAY. MY TIGGER BOUNCES DO YOU BOUNCE.
    SANDY FROST

You know, Tigger, we have a saying in Romanian - Everything bad happens to make a change into good. I guess, the change of the family was a good thing The other family didn't deserve such a cute and loving kitty, anyway
    Have a happy and long life!
    Nosekisses from Juni, she is a little tigger too.

This is just the same I thought: very good these people abandoned you, they were definitely not the right people for you and you still had to find your purrfect family. You are wonderful, such a proud and Tigger-like appearance. Congratulations on being our COTD!

Former User Guest
    Tigger, what a handsome boy you are! I'm glad you have a better home now and humans who realise what a treasure cat can be. I'm sure you are a wonderful cat, and fun to be around with.

Enjoy your life dear, you deserve all the best!

CONGRATULATIONS to the adorable Tigger!

Congratulations dear Tigger !!

tigger you are so handsome! Congrats on COTD!!

Lots of <3 from the gang
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Tigger, what a GORGEOUS cat you are !!!!
    Your new people were sure in the right place at the right time. I am sorry that you had to have a bad start in life but now that you have a loving home (and the priveledge of being our COTD) you can get down to all your "cat business". Have a PURR-fectly great life!

Congratulations Tigger! What a handsome cat you are! I was very taken with the expression on your face - you are obviously a wonderful "House Lion" who deserves COTD!

Oh, Tigger when I saw you I thought what a special boy you must be! And after reading your story, you truly are

The Romanians have it right, everything bad happens to make a change for good, and both you and your humans have it GOOD! Lots of special treats for you, Mr. Tigger, and I, too, wonder, do you bounce around like the other tigger?? Love from the Herd and their mom.

Tigger the Magnificent!!!!

What a face! Oh Tigger, you are sensational! Your markings and those bright eyes!!! We just loved meeting you this morning and echo the thoughts that you are now where you were always meant to be. Be happy, sweet boy! And congratulations from all of us on your being such a great, most deserving Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Tigger, you are jsut the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    click-> my wonderful pets!
    featuringPaige, my new angora hamster!

tigger The TREEEEMENDOUS!!!

Tigger , you are well shed of those people who treat animals as disposeable items to be gotten rid of when they are tired of them.And the very sad thing is that they do this in front of thier children teaching the message that pets are there for thier entertainment only and have no rights or instisinc worth.It is fortunate Tigger that you ended up at just the right spot The Cat Angels must have been on duty that day.You look so happy and looked after God Bless You TIGGER AND FAMILY>
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Morning Tigger, my what a big handsome boy you are. Thank goodness your family came to the rescue. Who would do a thing like dropping a baby off on the street. Shame on them. Now you have a wonderful life and have moved to Florida to spend the rest of your life just enjoying the warm weather and laying in the sun. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Tigger Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Hooray for Tigger! SO glad you found your forever home handsome. You do indeed look Maine Coon - that's a Coon's chin and big gorgeous head! May you have many more days of love and treats in sunny Florida. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!!!!

Tigger

Such a big, handsome hunk! I am so glad your humans saw you when they did. And I am sure they are too! Have a GREAT COTD!