Thread: Peter Puss

Peter Puss

I feel so proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Peter. You are such a handsome young man that I can't get over it. Your orange tabby fur matches purrfectly with your green eyes. You are a real beauty. What a great life you have; lying in the sun all day, being pet by your "mommy". Most cats probably wish that they had a life like yours. Hehe, I can imagine you hunting, what a great thing to see. I can imagine you laying low in the grass, then a lizard comes by, walking its slow lazy walk to a sunny rock, but before it can get there you pounce on it! Happy Cat of the Day! Each cat of the day is special, but if you put all those cats together, they won't equal up to how special you are. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. Happy Cat of the Day!
    With Love,
    Mittens

Such a big handsome orangie! It sounds as though you have a pretty good life outdoors; all cats should be so lucky. Kudos to your humans for taking such good care of you; it isn't always easy w/ferals but you seem to love the arrangement and all is well. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome Peter Puss.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Wow Peter Puss you have a garden!!
    Micheal and I Miquelito the Little Orange Lion would love to have a garden with lots of rocks to lir on in the sun.
    Maybe this will be the year that Dad encloses our yard so we can go outside in the grass and play.

You are such a Big Handsome Owesome Orange Cat , just filled with positive energy and purrsonality.
    And you live in Catliforni in the sun and warmth.
    We wish we were not in Catada where its cold half the time.

We Orangies Michael and Miquelito and Our Awesome Orange Porchies all send an Owesome Orange Holler MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWIE to Our Newest Friend ^^ Newest Orangie ^^ and Newest Cat of the Day Purrfect Peter Puss!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I just love orange cats - they always have the nicest personalities and adore love and attention. Congrats on being a most charming Cat of the Day today, Peter!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

Who doesn't love the big orangies? Peter you are such a hansom boy! Happy cat of the day.
    For Peter Puss's people, thank you so much for taking care of him and his feral family and having them all fixed.

Mostly Orangies all the time!

Peter Puss, you are so handsome, so blessed and oh, so perfectly orange! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome ORANGEMAN!!! Glad that you have excellent humans caring for you and your family! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Peter what a big gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad you have a loving family watching over you and your family. You may help show the others that people can be great friends. I hope you enjoy your special day to the fullest.
    pssst: you may want to consider moving inside at some point. That's where all the goodies and luvies are.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter!!!

What a cool human mom you have - for you and all of your fixed friends!
    Keep on enjoying the bugs and stuff...and lounging about in your own plaza - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

What an absolutely handsome boy you are, Peter Puss, in fact you look very much like my Fister - he was also born to a feral mom.

I see you are very good at training people - just as it should be - and I’m glad to see you own a lovely garden where you can keep an eye on all sort of critters, and it’s only fair that part of it is named “Peter Puss Plaza”.

I hope you get spoiled today with treats and cuddles, and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life.

Happy Cat of the Day, Peter Puss!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hi Handsome Peter Puss,

You are a very handsome & loviing boy. It must be something about
    you Orange boys that make you such darlings. Congrats on being
    our special CAT OF THE DAY. I wish that you & your family continue to
    live long, happy & healthy lives. Sending lots of lovies just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Peter, you are such a beautiful orange boy! I love orange cats! You look like you weigh about 20 lbs. You and your feline family are lucky to have a wonderful human mom who takes good care of you. Peter Puss, you are a great COTD and I wish you many years of health and happiness with both your human and feline families.

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Peter Puss! What a beautiful orange man you are, Peter Puss! I was so touched by your story, sweetheart! What a heartwarming vision, you whiling the days away, lazily basking in the sun in Peter Puss Plaza with your chosen one, Rosie, enjoying a cuddle on the lap of your human Mom!

Your Mommy says, "He and his family have all been fixed and pronounced healthy so I am hoping, even though he is technically feral, that he will live a long life full of love and sunshine! In bad weather, he will condescend to sleep in our garage with his family in one of five beds, pads, on the cars, wherever his heart desires."

God bless your humans for all they do in support of homeless kitties! And when speaking of family, we include of course your amazing, wonderful human family, for giving you, Rosie, and the whole "feral" crew, such a wonderful life, a chance at health, happiness and peace!!!

Congratulations to you precious Peter Puss, and to all of your "feral" buds, and your human family! Love and hugs to you all! I hope that you all were treated to a very special day of celebration!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-11-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~