Thread: Darling Daisy!!!

Darling Daisy!!!

GOOD MORNING YOUR HIGHNESS!!! What an absolute character you are!!! COuld it be because you are an ORANGE GIRL!?!??! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

OMG I must still be dreaming - I thought I saw an Orange Tabby In Bed, Under Covers, wearing a Jeweled Tierra and not looking Too Happy about Her Situation.

Geez now I remember it was a picture of Daisy - Todays COTD...

Daisy I am absolutely positive that today will be better than the day that that embarrassing photo was taken.

Rubs, Hugs n Treats for COTD

Daisy, your story is just so FUNNY! You obviously are an amazing cat, and completely deserve being Cat of the Day! Many, many happy years may you have with your loving people.

That photo of Daisy in her Royal Tiar with her head on the pillow not only made me smile, but the Cat Loving Ladies at my library as well.
    Thats one very happy content Little Cat, a very happy Little Lay indeed.
    And like so many Cats of the Day a Chosen Cat!!!

Thats great when a Cat is seen by prospective Guardians and chosen above all others as theres something that letsthe New Guardians know that they cannot live without these Cat Companion.
    I can certainly see what attracted Daisy to her new Family, she such a Dear Cat!!

We Found Cats , all Chosen Cats send Our Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Delightful Diamond Daisy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Daisy...you are so adorable. I love your color and markings.

chimom

Dazzling Diasy!

What a 'scaredy cat' you are - lol!
    I love your pictures. And I'm glad that you are in a loving happy home! Be careful around the holidays - pine needles and especially pointsetta plants are toxic for kitties! And stay away from the butter - lol!

Congratulations and a a very happy Cat of the Day, your highness! Now THAT'S a tiara! hehe I was going to tell you to wear your Cat of the Day crown proudly, but looks like you're one step ahead of me! Well, you certainly most deserving of the "royal treatment" Daisy, each and every day! But today we hope you're pampered and spoiled just a wee bit more than usual! What a cutie, what a beauty, what a most deserving Cat of the Day you are, sweetheart! Your family clearly loves you madly, and for good reason! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses, purrs and headbumpies to you darling Daisy, from me and my boys Oliver and Tigg! Thanks for the BIG smiles!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Daisy what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing all your pictures but specially the one of you with your tiara. You certainly deserve to be queen every day, eh? Enjoy your day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello daisy!!!!

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! I LOVE THE CROWN-IT SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU DANCED ALL NIGHT DEAR! EVEN A YOUNG DIVA HAS TO GET HER REST BEFORE SHE GOES RUNNING OFF WITH THOSE THOMS-HA HA! YOU'RE A SWEETHEART! TAKE CARE SUSANSWATLIN518

Blog Entries

Amazing Daisy

Meow, mew and lots of kitty kisses for you
    Amazing Daisy.
    Pretty little lady =^.^=
    I, Norman the King and my baby brothers,
    Felix and Baby-Rascal
    Salute you today...

We three kitties are smitten
    with you, beautiful kitten.

Have a wonderful day celebrating with your purrsons
    and with all of us cat lovers at Cat of the Day.

Our KatMa & Paw-Paw say that all cats are
    SPECIAL treasures...and we're sure your Purrsons agree.

ABOVE:
    Photo of Rusty =^..^= was adopted. We are so happy for him because his new family has two purrsons and one pussycat named Cinnamon who is 12 years old. Rusty came to The Palace to dine outside under the front balcony with Ebony who has been coming for two years.

BELOW:
    EBONY who comes to nap and dine.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Daisy, Daisy - Blossom of the Day

Reminiscent of Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's, Daisy awakes late in the day, still in her tiara from the previous night's party, swearing off future indulgences in catniptinis. Ah, but how gloriously she had danced with so many handsome, young tomcats vying for her attention!

Parts of Daisy's real story were truly LOL material! Seems like Daisy has at least as much to teach as she has had to learn. But most importantly, she has a happy life with a very loving family and many happy years ahead! Congratulations to Daisy and all who love her for being chosen as Cat of the Day!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

I am so proud to be congradulating you this evening, Daisey. You are so adorable that I can't get over it. I love everything about you; from the edge of your cute pink nose to the tip of your elegant tail. You looked very good in that crown.

Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Pretty orange-and-white Daisy! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678