Thread: This is a true story

This is a true story

I checked this one out on Snopes, and there was no mention that it was false.

EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. 'So, how is everything going?' inquired God.

'It is all so beautiful, God,' she replied. 'The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.

It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain..'

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc. She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more 'symmetrically balanced'.

'That's a fair point,' replied God, 'But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away.'

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

' Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?'

'Just fantastic,' she replied, 'But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone.'

God thought for a moment and said, 'You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Let's see....where did I put that useless Tit?'

Now doesn't THAT make more sense than all that stuff about the rib?

"I'm Back !!"

Well finally this could make sense to me. Although I still think man evolved from ape.

LOL. And this explains why men love them so much.

Einstein said that man evolved from the Boa Constrictor and digressed along the way.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Sounds about right to me.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    Einstein said that man evolved from the Boa Constrictor and digressed along the way.
    Einstein was a crackpot.
    Everyone knows we evolved from frogs

"I'm Back !!"

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    Einstein was a crackpot.
    Everyone knows we evolved from frogs

LOL!!! Ribbit...

Ribs??? Did someone mention food??? I'm hungry!!

As I saw in a commercial, "Women rule the world. Men are just there for the company."

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Ribs???
    As I saw in a commercial, "Women rule the world. Men are just there for the company."
    Yeah, and they have to keep it neat and tidy to, like mowing the grass and cleaning house and stuff.
    As I've always said, if one wants power, then they must take responsibilty for it.

"I'm Back !!"