Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Aslan!

Hi Aslan!

You are gorgeous with your black and white robe and your golden eyes Aslan! I am glad to greet a kitty from so far away this morning!

I have no doubt you are bringing life and a lot of fun in your home One of my kitties, Peppito, is also bringing his toys in his plate or in the water bowl.

Have a nice day, sweetie! Kisses on your cute nosie

What a gorgeos cat you are. Those pictures of you were great. You looked really cute in the one where you were standing in that blue bin.

Happy Cat of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Alsan

Love your beard! You try to stay out of trouble when you're outside, ok? Too many wild things live in Indonesia; don't want to see you get hurt. Take care of yourself, and stay the good boy you are.

Aslan

Hey Pretty Boy - Your kitty pictures are the greatest. Your human makes you out to be quite a live wire, I am sure that with time you will become quite the cuddle bunny.

Congratulations on being elevated to COTD.

Rubs, Hugs n maybe a couple of Treats for Aslan

What a beautiful cat!! You are so lucky to have found such a wonderful, gorgeous cat!! Happy cat of the day Aslan

That third picture is one of the funniest I've ever seen. He looks like he's just seen a flying saucer, or Superman. "Wha--?"

Aslan, you are a cutie, and obviously just full of purrrrsonality! Nice to meet you today - your pics are oh so nice!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

Handsome TUXIE!!!!HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hi cute little boy!!! You look sooooo adorable on your baby photo

Happy COTD to you, have a beautiful day and a long life full of health and joy!!

Big hugs and kisses from Central America
    astrid

We really have a wonderful International Cat today all the way from Idonesia, just proving there are Great Cats all over Our World!
    What a WonderCat you are Aslan, and you look so very happy in your garden, and very contented and happy in your Furrever Home.
    Its such a pleasure to meet New Friends, especially from such a Beautiful and Exotic Country.

Our Awesome Angels have visite Indonesia and love all the wonderful sites and places to see and eat.
    The Found Cats wish they could visit you Aslan, and be part of a World Wide Cat Community.

We Found Cats are so pleased to meet You Aslan and send their Booming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Companion and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Awesome Aslan.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aslan what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat for me to see your sweet face today. My cat, Chester, is a fellow toy dunker. No toy is safe from his water dish. He is training his little sis to do the same. What silly fellows you are!!! But if it makes you happy, I'm all for it. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our specal Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aslan - so much to give

Hello. I see this tiny Aslan gives much to his person and her boyfriend. How wonderful to see Aslan's personality unfold and to have this special entertaining, loving little one in the "family". Blessings on your household as this kitty continues to be an important part of your lives.

Hi there Asian! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie pie! What a handsome Tuxie man you are! LOVE your photo spread! If that face can't put a smile on a person's face, nothing can! What a scamp, hehe. Your Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have a special boy like you in their lives, helping to heal their hearts, making them laugh, bringing so much joy to their lives! What a wonderful choice you are for Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart! Hope you and your family are enjoying your big day in the spotlight! Please have your Mom give you some head and chin skritches, and a kiss, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awesome Aslan!

What a cutie you are, Aslan! And you are such a happy kitty - lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Aslan, I as well love your photos, and your baby photo in the basket is just the cutest! Your personality, I'm convinced, is just as cute!

Happy COTD to you, sweetie, and you just have the most SPECIAL day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!