Thread: Kiki the Wonder Dog!

Kiki the Wonder Dog!

Well hello there beautiful Kiki! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how I enjoyed reading your Mommy's loving tribute to her amazing, best girl! And amazing that you are, Kiki! Wow, you just might be the brightest, smartest, most talented 4 legger on the planet! (Telepathic!) And knowing the name of each and every member of your family, human and furry...simply amazing! You're truly one exceptionally precious, beautiful, loving little girl, Kiki! And your family is so very lucky to have a best buddy, a loyal and loving furkid in you! I hope you and all of your adoring friends and fans, including but not limited to Mommy, Dan, Joey, Jay, Grandpa, Grandma, Jaws, Buddy, Dakota (well, maybe not Dakota) and your no doubt very grateful hammie pal Slapshot, all enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day, celebrating your "top dog" reign! Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart! And please have your Mom give you a bunch of hugs and kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there Miss Kiki. May I say that you are adorable as well as being beautiful. And smart and fierce too. Not many little girls of your size could beat up a pitbull. It's easy to see that mommy adores you and just as easy to see why. Hugs and treats for you today dear Kiki. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Kiki ~ Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.............. and for being one of the most beautiful, smartest and most loved pupper ever!

We wish you many more happy and healthy years.......... even if you do chase us kitties!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Kikki!!!

You are so beautiful and smart! I love your pictures and your intelligence...enjoy your DOTD status!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Aww Kiki - what a pretty girl you are - and soooo smart too. Beauty and brains - the best of both worlds.

We hope you're having an extra special day today for being honored as today's DOTD. You certainly deserve it, and I'm sure you're getting extra spoiled by all your people too.

Have fun pretty girl!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Kiki sure is a cute girl yes Papillon's are very smart have you thought about getting a trick book and teaching her the tricks in it.I had a Papillon for 14 1/2 years loved to play ball always said she would have made a good Drug enforcement dog.She was a Therapy dog for awhile we would go to Nursing homes and hospitals to visit patients.The Patients were very impressed with her loved her silky coat.Kiki is a very loved and a great dog I can tell by your wonderful explanation of your life & hers.

Aww Kiki! You're such a cutie! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Kiki!!!!!

We are so happy to meet the astonishing and genius girl, Kiki!!! What a smart girl you are, Kiki. You have mastered all the tricks and managed to keep yourself as gorgeous as can be as well!! We're so happy to meet you and thrilled to hear about what a joy you are to your loving family. Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses and some for all the fursibs too. What a large family you have. We have pictured your house as a very fun place!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!