Thread: Destiny Takes a Paw

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Destiny Takes a Paw

Or rather - two paws! Apparently, she was meant to love and be loved Sometimes cats just know these things. Maybe your sweet Ginger guided her: Destiny needed you and you needed her. She looks so cute and funny ("I love you thiiiis much!") What a fluffy, golden-eyed calico beauty, full of personality Best wishes for many happy years together and congratulations to adorable Destiny on being today's well-deserved Cat of the Day!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Destiny, what a BEAUTIFUL kitty you are!! Your colors are gorgeous! Just like so many of our furry babies, you knew exactly the right place to be at the right time to find your forever home - such a smart girl!!

Congratulations on your COTD honors, honey, have a very special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Oh lookee, it's a Calico, my favorite! Destiny, you wear all the colors of the goddess. You're so appropriately named; isn't it wonderful how creatures come into our lives at just the right time and under just the right circumstances? You are truly a special feline. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Talk about being in the right place at the right time!! Special kitty girl sent on a mission! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

We are betting that Ginger Angel now a member of Our Pet Talker Awesome Relocation Angels Companions Army didnt want you to be lonely so she brought Destiny to your door.
    And made you lucky enough to win a C Note so to help have Destiny spayed and to buy her some extar nice Cat Food.

And now Destiny had a Furr Ever Home and will be with you to help you in so many ways, and lighten your burden with her playful ways , and bring Fun , Love and Sunshine into your life!!

We are so impressed by Destiny being the Right Cat at the Right Time and We send a Double Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW for Ginger Angel Cat ^^ and Destiny ^^ our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Newest Cats of the Day ^^ ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Destiny what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I love how your beautiful eyes match the orange patches in your fur. Quite a stylin girl you are!!! I'm glad you and your new mommy found each other. It was a win win for you both I think. I hope you enjoy this special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

God works in mysterious ways

What a beautiful girl Destiny is! This was definitely meant to be. Another calico cat. You even won $100 that day!!! It could not be more obvious. God knew you needed her and she definitely needed you. A new animal right after a sad loss is the best thing for anyone, altho some people don't see it that way. They do not "replace" your previous pet, but they give you something to occupy your mind and keep you busy, and that helps you thru the loss. I can't imagine having only one pet and then sitting around alone after it has died. That would be unbearable for anyone. I am so happy for both of you, and please consider getting her a playmate so she is not alone while you are out. There are THOUSANDS of strays out there and rescue animals in shelters (some with limited time to be adopted), that desperately need help from the cat lovers of the world. God Bless You and Happy Easter to everyone.

Darling Destiny!

What a cutie you are...and you showed up at the purrfect time!
    Enjoy your COTD status - enjoy everydy!

Sweet Destiny, what a beautiful story yours is.
    Not only your human found you on that wonderful day but also won the daily lottery! Twice blessed! You were meant to be together!

And you're now being loved and cherished as you deserve, and giving love and your sweetness in return, how great is that?!

Happy COTD cute girl!!
    My best wishes for many, many years full of good health and joy for you with your loving human
    astrid

Blog Entries

Darling Destiny

Meeow, mews, purrs to you, most beautiful Calico =^..^= !!! Our KatMa had a wonderful friend named Sasha the Cat ... many stories of her are in Pet Talk.

You're gorgeous and loving which is typical of sweet calico girls. My baby brother, Felix the Prince is a Maine coon kitty, sweetness and love, just like you. Then there is Baby Rascal -- Prince BRascal is delicious and cute, about 1 now and he is a little rascal. I am Norman the King, inheritor of the Throne and Palace of Sasha the Queen Calico.

You and your Human must celebrate today: how sweet and cute you are, how you came into your human's life, how lucky your human is to be adopted by, and of course: celebrate being our Cat of the Day!!!

Purrs, kittykisses and meows from
    Norman the King of the Palace
    Felix the Prince of the Palace
    Baby Rascal, Prince of the Bachelor Apartment

our KatMa & Paw-Paw send you bunches and oodles of hugs & kisses.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Destiny!!! Your Mom could not have chosen a more fitting name for you, sweetheart! No serendipitous, chance meeting, yours and your Mom's! I too have no doubt that your beloved predecessor Ginger led you to her that fateful day. And is there even a smidgen of doubt that a higher power sent that lottery winning tix her way, the very same day! No, it was all meant to be; her and your destiny! And sweetie, I have no doubt that a certain kitty is looking down from the Rainbow Bridge today, so happy to see her Mommy smiling, so proud to see you being honored here today! What a wonderful story! I hope you're being spoiled to bits and loved to pieces this special day! Please have your Mommy give you tons of extra cuddles and kisses for me! Long and happy life to you beautiful Destiny, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fluffy, beautiful Destiny! That is a perfect name for you, because you arrived on the deck at exactly the right time. Please have your purr-son give you a ton of hugs and snuggles from me! Happy Cat of the Day, pretty kitty Destiny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A Blessing in a Furry Coat

What a beautiful story! Destiny's name is most fitting. She knew you needed her. Such mysteries there are in life. How she knew to find you we do not actually know, but perhaps some day we will understand it all. Meanwhile, blessings on this beautiful kitty and her person for many years together.