Thread: John Forsythe - RIP

John Forsythe - RIP

What a lovely, long life he had - from People

Dynasty Patriarch John Forsythe Dies at 92

Dynasty star John Forsythe, who played patriarch Blake Carrington on the primetime soap and was the voice of Charlie in both the TV and film versions of Charlie's Angels, lost his nearly four-year-battle with cancer on Thursday.

In a statement Friday, Reuters reported, "The family of John Forsythe sadly announces his passing on April 1, 2010. He was 92 years old and, thankfully, he died as he lived his life ... with dignity and grace, after a years-long struggle with cancer."

Oh dear not another one of my favourite actors, I had no idea he had reached the ripe old age of 92, pity he was taken by cancer, poor guy, he was indeed one very handsome man, and a great actor, RIP along with Peter Graves and Robert Culp, three wonderful actors.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

He was such a handsome young man and a older white headed man. I hated to hear he had left us but I had no idea he was in his 90's! WOW! Rest in peace John!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!