Thread: Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Lucrecia....You are just a beautiful bundle of joy. I am very happy that you found a very loving family to take care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. Lucrecia, I hope you have a long and wonderful life.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Lucrecia, what a little fuzz nugget you are! Who could resist that little ball of fur and cuteness? I'm so glad that you found your family and will live the good life from now on. Enjoy your day as DOTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lovely Lucrecia!

Aaaaah - how utterly sweet and cute you are, Lucrecia! I'm so glad that you and your siblings - and the other doggies - were rescued from that horrible place!
    Please enjoy your DOTD status - enjoy life!

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Lucrecia! Be still my puppy loving heart! What an utterly adorable, joyful little "fuzzy nugget" you are, sweetheart! Oh my gosh, how much cuteness is allowed by law! hehe We cannot thank your Mom enough (and everyone else involved in your and siblings' rescue) for their dedication and compassion, for saving so many helpless pups from such horrific abuse and neglect; opening up their hearts and providing you all with such loving forever homes! And as so many of us here know so well, the unconditional love and gratitude our rescues bless us with in return is priceless! Your only "fault?" Loving too much! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming story, your heart melting photos with us! She is one lucky lady, having a beautiful, smart, well mannered and lovable furkid in you. And you Lucrecia just might be the happiest pup on the planet! I wish for you sweetie, the happiest Dog of the Day celebration, and countless more wonderful, love filled years with your family!!! Hugs and kisses to you precious Lucrecia, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Super Duper Cute!!!!

What a little angel!!!! So cute!!!!!!

And so SMART too

Wonderful choice as Dog of the Day!!!!

Congrats, Lucrecia!!!

I say "ME TOO" to everything tats said

You're so cute Lucrecia! You look a lot like my little Jake when he was a puppy! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucrecia!!!!!!

We are in love at our house right now!! Our Mom could not get to the computer until now. We are so happy to meet such a little sweetheart and a darling little fuzzball. Kisses in the millions to you from us little girl!!! Congrats on being our fabulous DOTD and big thanks to your family for giving you a wonderful life. Happiness always , Doll Face!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!