Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how much does ur siamese weight

I think weight depends on the size of your kitty. I've looked at your albums. If these are current pix then he doesn't look that much overweight. Listen to the vet on this.

However, feeding a grain free food will help his health. Also, daily exercise such as chasing a pointer or other toy will also benefit his health.

Trust me, I have a huge cat that really needs to lose 3 or 4 pounds and no more. He is at least 1 inch taller in the shoulder than the other kitties, so he should weigh more. I am currently exercising him and have him on weight control food.

Good luck,
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

He's lil over two yrs now n 16lbs but I'm thinking this fall he's gona gain it back lol. He's active specially when I'm on the toliet lol or at 530 in the morning trying to get me up to feed him. He now tells me when feeding time is
    Meeya and Binks