Thread: Puppy pictures! And a small Tandem brag at the bottom.

Puppy pictures! And a small Tandem brag at the bottom.

I've been meaning to post pics for weeks now, but I'll just start with the most recent ones.

Visa ended up having her pups (at home naturally) and the ultrasound was correct - three pups. Two females and one male, but unfortunatly one female was stillborn. Visa has, once again, done the impossible act of counting puppies per litter. She is just not a fertile myrtle! That is okay, I do enjoy my small litters. And I am enjoying another boy/girl duo.

I am just THRILLED with these puppies. Though they will be finer boned than I would have liked, these are the BEST temperaments. Are these ever confident HAPPY puppies! I am so thrilled in fact, that I've decided to give it one more go with Visa. These last two litters she has produced so well, and she is still in amazing shape. This next time I will be doing a dual sired breeding -- once again with Tabu, and with Jake (who some of you may remember), provided he passes his OFAs, for a tight linebreeding on Visa's mother (who is one of the nicest Belgians you could ever meet and has so far not had or produced a single health problem).

Anyways, pictures! These were taken at 3.5 weeks.

This is the male, Uniquity's Three to Get Ready, whose call name will be Whipaw. He is my uniquely marked boy, with three long splotches of white all down to his belly button, white toes on the back feet with black speckles on them, and one fully white front foot! Visa does occasionally like to sprinkle her babies with white! He has a very SWEET temperament, very gentle and loving. He's curious and confident but can be lazy at times. Whipaw is flying to Washington DC to be a service dog for a quadrapelegic lady.

This is the female, Uniquity's Tri Tri Again, whose call name is Tala. She is my perfectly marked girl (Visa has one of these in every litter hehe). She is my favourite temperament I've produced so far. She is a high drive little spitfire, the brattiest little hellion you can imagine. She enjoys growling, biting, and playing rough in any way she can. She is very social with people, very HAPPY (I've never seen a puppy wag it's tail SO much), and small so she makes up for it with her BIG personality. Tala is going to Vancouver Island to be a Search and Rescue dog, and I am co-owning her so if she passes all of her health clearances and has good structure etc I will breed her, probably to a terv.

Hanging out in the yard while Kyle works on his boat.

Wagging her tail, as usual!

More coming!

Visa nursing

With the neighbor's kids...

Hope you enjoyed my pictures! Visa is doing very well, eating tons to keep her weight on. Started deworming her and the pups last week and so far haven't seen anything so that is good. Puppies got their tattoos yesterday which went better than I thought it would. Unfortunatly I missed the entry deadline for the upcoming rally-o trial or Visa would have been competing this week.
    Tandem is really starting to look like his momma, which is just wonderful, and he had his first sanction match last weekend where he passed his CGN! He was SUCH a good boy, he passed very easily, and he was amazing at the sanction match. He has had NO formal show training or handling classes (this was his second time on show lead, I've been so lazy with him) and he didn't even look when the judge lifted his lips and examined his teeth or went over his body. He was so well behaved. Mind you he wanted to play with every other dog, and the birds outside were fun to bark at.. But otherwise, hehe. Edited to add: His first show is this weekend! It's the Belgian Shepherd National specialty so we're entered in both that and the all-breed show. Wish us luck!!!
    Another step up for Belgians! The breed is going downhill quickly and I'm happy to help "revive" it.

GORGEOUS puppies!!! ^.^ I just love them. They are such a pretty breed.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Oh, so adorable, thanks for sharing them with us. Tell Visa good job, she makes beautiful puppies! It is so nice they are both going to good home and will have jobs!
    I've Been Frosted

Awwww they are so cute! I'm glad they're turning out how you hoped and good luck Tandem!

Niņo & Eliza

Cute fluffballs!

Tala sounds like she's going to be a good dog, love pups with attitude!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

always loving seeing them... so cute and big now...

and now you got me excited by the future terv breeding.. .. this time we go for FOUR..lol
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Very cute!! Love looking at puppy pictures.
    If you're gonna breed Collies, don't you forget to breed in the brains and common sense. Without that you won't have a Collie, you'll have just another dog.

I've Been BOO'd!!

Oh my goodness they are so cute!!!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Thanks everyone!

and now you got me excited by the future terv breeding..
    I'm excited too! She has a 50% chance of carrying terv. I've been researching a very rare old American terv line down in Texas that has had no epilepsy in 30 years of breeding (even with very tight linebreeding), and is completely free of these specific lines I am trying to avoid that are in EVERY other terv pedigree I've found.. So I'm pretty excited, I'd love some nice dark terv babies!

I could just squeeze them!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Awww, super cute puppy pictures!