Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exotic Khan!

Exotic Khan!

I am pleased to meet you today, handsome Khan, and to admire your photos.

I think it is a very good idea to snuggle under the duvet at night. This has been such a cold winter and, well, you just can't be too warm and comfortable, can you?

I drove past Birmingham on the motorway on Saturday. If only I had known, I would have called round for a snuggle!

Congratulations on being chosen as our Cat of the Day, gorgeous boy. Party like there's no tomorrow!

Khan what a handsome man!! Sounds like you are a very cute and effective wake up alarm!! Happy cat of the day

KHAN -- Your photo reemphasizes the term "pretty kitty".
    You are truly a deserving COTD.

Khan

Wow, your mom sure does love you; look at that great cat climber! I am so glad you found each other, take care of each other for a long time to come, and enjoy your special day today.

What a gorgeos boy you are. I think there is bit of tabby or bangel in you.
    You seem so special to your family. It seems like your family wouldn't feel complete without you. But all families without cats are never completed.
    Happy Cat of the Day! You earned that title by being so good and sweet. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Khan, what beautiful markings you have! Such a handsome boy and it sounds as though you're a good companion, too. What a wonderful combination! Enjoy your day as COTD, gorgeous one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

"KH-A-A-A-N!" You are such a handsome boy. Paw applause for your meowmie for rescuing you!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Khan made me smile!

Beautiful boy! Lucky for you to have found such a great home!

What a face! I could just give you smoochies!

Congratulations on your day, Khan!

Khan, you are a very handsome boy - I can see exactly why your humans picked you at the shelter that day! Hope you are spoiled rotten today.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Hi there handsome fellow!!! What a sweet little face you have

I hope you're being spoiled and celebrating your day on the spotlight, sweetheart with tons of your favorite treats

Happy COTD gorgeous Khan!!!!
    Lots of love and kisses from Guatemala, Central America
    astrid

What a Handsome Cat you are Khan and how someone could have given you up for rescue is something that I will never ever undrestand.
    How someone could treasure something like a stereo or gadget over a Creature of Our All Loving Lord God is something thats so sad.
    There are millions of each item of this mass produced stuff , but there is only one Khan.

And what a Handsome Purrfect Cat you are Khan, and what a valuable service you provide making sure that Your Best Friend not only gets purred to sleep, but receives a cheery Meow Up Call too.

We Found Cats All Love You Birmingham Khan and we are sending MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newst Friend and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Kosmic Kosmical Khan!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Khaaaaan!

Smokey the Elder beat me to the Trekkie reference, but I couldn't resist anyway!

Enjoy your special day as our honoree--rescue kitties are the best! (Or among the best!)
    CatFan

Khan what an adorable smoochie face you have!!!

Just made for putting tons of smoochies on. Maybe your loving guardian will give you a head smooch from me, eh? I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome Brummy lad you are Khan, kisses all the way from Wales to you on your special day!

Khan, you are one lucky kitty! Your person thinks you are the most handsome, wonderful kitty in the world! All cats should be loved that way and you are lucky enough to be cherished by your hooman. Enjoy being COTD handsome Khan! I could just cover your cute face with kisses all day long!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!