Thread: Zoe

Zoe

ZOE is special I can tell. So sorry to hear she has cancer. What type is it? I pray she will fight thru this and live many many more years. You can see how special she is in her face

You are so special. I can tell it just from reading the little story about you.
    You seem like a true retriever; always carrying balls and sticks, going into the water whenever possible.
    I'm so sorry that you have cancer. Poor poor baby. May you live throuh it and have a great life. But let's be happy and forget about that.
    Happy Dog of the Day! You earned that title by being yourself. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

I've always been partial to retrievers, especially large ones. Zoe is beautiful, definitely my kind of dog in appearance and in her described personality. Hope that her delightful spirit helps her beat the cancer.

You're a beauty Zoe! I'm sorry to hear you're ill. Congrats on DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning and a very, VERY happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Zoe girl! What a gorgeous girl you are, one beautiful blend of breeds; every Retriever lover's dream doggie! No, you're every family's idea of a dream doggie, of any breed! I've been a life long Retriever mom. And while my kids have all been ball and stick obsessed, none of them ever managed to stuff both in their mouth, simultaneously! Well done, Zoe!!! Your photos are simply heart melting! And true to your Retriever legacy, I see you love the beach and water too! Nothing makes my heart sing more than the sight of a Retriever romping on the beach, enjoying the surf, rolling enthusiastically in the sand (sometimes on a stinky dead thing), joyfully running with a stick, or ball (or both, hehe) in her mouth to happily greet a stranger! I was heartbroken to learn that you have been diagnosed with cancer, Zoe. You are such a life loving soul, with so much living and loving yet to do, and I hope and pray with all my might that you can beat this, and enjoy many more happy, wonderful years with your family!

Many thanks to your Mom for sharing your beautiful self with us, so that we might honor you, and all that you mean to your family! I hope this finds you well sweetheart, that you and your family enjoy a very happy, love filled day celebrating your much deserved day in the spotlight! Bunches of hugs and kisses, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you beautiful Zoe, from me and my girl Star! Please have your Mom give you some favorite treats, for us (after that car ride and run on the beach)!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zoe....You are a very beautiful baby. It breaks my heart to know
    you have cancer. I know your family loves you very much.Congratulations on being our dog of the day. I know your family will take good care of you with the time you have left.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Zoe !!!!!

What a beautiful girl you are, sweetie!! We loved your story until we reached the end of it. We are praying so hard that you will live a very very long wonderful life with your loving family. Anyone can tell you are the apple of their eye. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Have a wonderful day celebrating and doing all your favorite things. Please tell the family to give you millions of kisses from us to help celebrate!! Happiness and good health forever and always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Zoe, you are such a beautiful girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD. It makes me very sad to hear you are sick. I know you will be getting some very special treatment that you surly deserve. I hope that you are spoiled rotten, with many car rides, walks on the beach, and all your favorite treats . My koko is a chocolate version of you Zoe, so I know you are just as special to your family as my Koko is to me.

Lots of love from Bill, Koko ,& Rascal.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Hello Zoe,

You are a beautiful girl sweet Zoe. I am glad to get to meet you and
    read a little about you. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you have plenty of good days ahead to enjoy the the love from
    your lucky family. Sending many hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zoe!

You are such a precious doggie! I'm sorry about your illness - I know that you will be taken care of.
    Enjoy your DOTD status - although something tells me that everyday is special to you!