Thread: Theo!

Theo!

Oh, SWOOOOON

Theo, you are one BIG, handsome boy! I just love black cats - and you are just magnificent! Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

As I recall Theo was Kojaks first name and like the late Telly Salavas you certainly are one big handsome Dude Theo with a shiny coat.
    The Ladies at the Library certainly enjoyed the photo of you in that salad bowl , and made several nice comments about you!!!
    They said that they would love to have you over for dinner as a guest of course!!!

And what a Big Friendly Cat you are , a real Happy Go Lucky Cat who goes where he pleases , and pleases wherever he goes.
    We bet that he and Gabe sound like a herd af elephanrts when they run and play together!!!

Tubster Panther, the Earl of Ebony, Ebony Beau and Ebonite lead the Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW For Our Newest Friends Gabe ^6 and Theo ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Theo the Tremendous, Our Gentle Giant of the Day!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Theo!!!

What a beautiful big sleek 'panther' you are! And at 25 lb, you're not fat at all...you're just one huge kitty- lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Theo!
    (fat man Crunch - who IS fat and weighs 30 lb - says hello)!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	45148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	45149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	45150  

Theo what a heart melter you are!!!

That's what I call a whole big bowl of cute!!! My black cat, Chester, is grinning his cat grin too. He loves it when one of his ebony cat clan gets top honors. We both hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome cat you are. Your eyes match purrfectly with your black fur.
    You have such a big personality for a cat; greeting people at the door, waking your human up at 5:30 in the morning.
    Happy Cat of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good cat. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Hello Theo,

You are a very handsome boy & a big boy too. Congratulations
    on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. I'll bet you are COTD every day
    at your house. Be nice to bro Gabe & may you both share some extra
    treats to celebrate today. Sending pats & lovies to you both.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Theo!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling boy! Oh, what a studly love muffin you are, Theo! A 25lb hunka-hunka burning love! Me thinks EVERYONE at your house eats well! (Would your Mommy consider adopting me? I love to eat, too!, hehe) And speaking of that ghastly hour, 5 a.m....I can beat that!!! My Lab Star thinks 4:45 a.m. is the perfect time to start the day! But then I, as I'm sure does your Mom, look at that sweet face licking and pawing at me and I'm mere putty in her paws...and my kitty boy Oliver's paws as well! Getting up at the crack of...a small price to pay for the endless, unconditional love you grace our lives with...not to mention the incalculable preciousness factor of snuggling with us, keep us warm and feeling loved each and every night! You're a beauty Theo, in body and spirit! And your proud Mom, so very blessed to have such a beautiful, life and people loving best friend in you...your little bro Gabe, too! Hope you and the entire family are still enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight! A special request, that your Mom give you and Gabe a big 25lb. hug and a bunch of smoochies, for me!!! Love to you beautiful Theo, our extra special and most deserving, "top cat"!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Theo, you are a handsome, magnificent blackie kitty! I'd love to hug and snuggle you - maybe your people will do that for me today! My kitty agrees with you that 5:30 AM is the perfect time for breakfast Happy, happy Cat of the Day, dear Theo sweet boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Theo, the Beautiful

Theo is such a beautiful, sleek fellow. Thanks so much for sharing him with us today.

Handsome theo!

YOU ARE SOO PRECIOUS SITTING IN THE SALAD BOWL! LOL MY TUXIE SAMMY IS 20 LBS AND YOU TOP THAT-25 POUNDS! MMM DARLIN' THAT IS ONE AWESOME BOY! GODD BLESS YOU AND BE GOOD! SUSANSWATLIN518

Ohhh.. can I have some of that delicious treat on the bowl please?

What a handsome little panther you are gorgeous Theo
    Don't let anyone fool you: you're not fat!! big is beautiful!! we have more Theo to loooove and pamper

Big hugs to a big adorable guy!!!
    astrid