Thread: Murphy

Murphy

What a gorgeous boy you are.
    You are special because your humans picked you out from of everyone in your litter.
    Happy Cat of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good cat. May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

What a handsome tuxedo cat you are Murphy!! I love your white socks!! Wishing you a happy cat of the day from the other side of the world!!

I'll never understand how people can just dump a family of cats. Fortunately, they were taken to a safe place and Murphy found a good home. And what a cutie pie he is! Love those little paws. It's good to know that you have such a loving family, Murphy. Enjoy your well deserved title of COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Murphy, meet Igor

Igor says any veteran of the Iowa City Animal Shelter is a pal of his. Welcome to the ICAS to COTD club! Igor's Big Day

Igor says it's also uncanny how Murphy looks like his buddy Ozzy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Murphy

Sounds like you have a full house, and love it that way! Who is Sabrina? Anyway, enjoy your special day, and keep warm and safe for a long time to come.

O!! BE STILL MY HEART!!! What an absolute cutie, who grew up to be a handsome boy!!! Our lady tuxedo, Tina Peepers is just thrilled to see you as the COTD!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

RTBI - I wonder if Ozzy and Murphy might be from the same litter? How old is Ozzy?

Murphy - handsome boy, and the same look of mischief in the face then and now. Happy COTD!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Marvelous Murphy!

How could someone dump you, your siblings, and your momma on a road? They deserve to go to...well, you know...! LOL!
    You are a lucky kitty, Murphy! And you are sooo adorable and cute! I love your choice of footwear for your front paws - one while sneaker, and one go-go boot...LOL!
    The resident tuxedo here - Crunch - says hello!
    Enjoy your COTD status!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	45143   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	45144   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	45145  

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    RTBI - I wonder if Ozzy and Murphy might be from the same litter? How old is Ozzy?
    Probably not. While Igor is from the Iowa City area Ozzy was found at the Peoria, IL shelter. He just turned 6. We get around.

Murphy what a charming fuzz nugget you are!!!

No wonder your new family couldn't resit you. I'm so happy that you found each other. I'll never understand people who dump animals to fend for themselves specially the ones with babies. They must have a hole in their heart as well as one in their head to do that.

You got the last laugh on them though. You have a wonderful new home and loving family. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Murphy - Small cat, big personality

As soon as I saw Murphy on COTD, it was almost like an electric jolt, but a happy one ZAP It's not just the colorful collar, he exudes charm. And the second photo just melted me. Maybe it's his sharp-looking tux and the matching mask; that's just part of it. He is adorable! Hard to believe anyone could abandon him and his family, but so glad you gave him a permanent, fun home Congrats on COTD and wishing all of you many years of "zoo" happiness!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

What a beautiful kitty you are!

Thanks for sharing Murphy with us. I find it funny the number of times I read or hear "my cat acts like a dog". I think cats have been misunderstood as always being independent and not needy of our attention and affection. All of the cats I have had in my lifetime have been attentive, requesting of my attention, wanting to play fetch, etc. I believe that these are traits of cats, if you are willing to encourage them. They may have this in common with dogs so I understand the misconception but it is a stereotype that we can forget I think. Too many people dump cats at the shelters where I volunteer because they say the cat wants too much from them. They were under the impression that cats were like objects; which we all know is not the case.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a gorgeous little angel you are sweet Murphy!!
    I soooo loved your baby photo, what a cutie pie

Congrats for being the boy in the spotlight today, I hope you're being extra-spoiled

My best wishes for a beautiful life full of health and joy for you little Murphy
    Lots of love and kisses for our handsome COTD!!!
    astrid

Murphy Patrick, what a handsome tuxie kitty you are! I hope you had a wonderful day as Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678