Thread: Big Boy and Sweety Claws Reach Agreement.

Big Boy and Sweety Claws Reach Agreement.

After months of bitchin', chasin' and fightin', they finally got a room. The hallway, actually. On a sunny spring day, with Hendrix on the stereo. Our little girl has grown up!
    Now, to quash any rumours, Big Boy is the neutered one, Sweety Claws is fully equipped and raring to go. Big Boy's exertions, though they not bear fruit, may serve to bond them in a 'you belong to me, woman!' kind of relationship, in which Miss Hormones may be protected from other, more fertile, males.
    So far so good. But after several hours of courtship and consumation, Big Boy seemed ready for a nap or a bite to eat. The fair maiden, on the other hand, was in the mood for a party. I don't think it will be long before she starts checking out some of the younger models.
    We would love kittens, but the kids are not wildly enthusiastic. We have decided to let nature take its course.

Why not spay her? There is no shortage of cats and kittens that are wanting homes, why add more to the over-supply?

So glad to hear that Sweety Claws and Big Boy are bonding!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thousands of cats & kittens are killed daily at shelters as there are so many irresponsible owners allowing them to breed all the bloody time. Please get your cat fixed so you're not adding to the problem. If you want more cats, then go save a life at the shelter.

I have to agree. Spaying doesn't just reduce the number of kittens, it reduces a female cat's chances of getting cancer and lengthens her life.

Love, Columbine

Please have Sweety Claws spayed, shes already going into heat, and that will bring every intact male around to your home.
    Unless you are ready to guarantee a home for each and every Kitten, its the humane thing to do.
    We have too many Unwanted Little Faces sitting in Cages now, praying for a Furrever Home and their place in the Sun.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Since I wrote the notice, we have come to the same conclusion. We are getting her spayed next week.

Cool! Thanks.

I wonder if Big Boy will still, er, "love" her.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thats great news and we bet that Big Boy^^ and Sweety Claws ^^become the Best of Friends , the way that Cats will, and become a Great Dynamic Duo.
    We can hardly wait to see them curled up together!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I too am happy that Sweety Claws will get spayed. In a few days time, there should be photos of her and her Big Boy.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I can understand your mixed feelings - and certainly I remember Sweety Claws feelings from being an adolescent teenager once
    35 years ago I had a cat who had babies- I will never forget that experience and there is nothing cuter than a bunch of kittens- now I get my kitten fix on PT as so many pregnant cat girls are kicked out of their homes and need rescuing. (In the cat world there is no knight on a white horse who marries her and makes her the princess of a minor kingdom ).

I'm glad to hear that Sweety Claws will be getting spayed. She'll be much happier and will also calm down. I bet that she and Big Boy will get along better too. Good luck.

Thank you for deciding to get her spayed. And here's hoping for improved interfeline relations soon.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

If you need a kitten fix, there's always the potential to foster a pregnant mother or a nursing mother with kittens.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Yep I always tend to come across the pregnant ones, I will never forget the one cat that I did feed outside my apartment complex, she had 2 babies and then she disappeared for a while and came back and bam she was big and pregnant.

I didn't see her for a while and someone came over to our place and said it that your cat outside and I jumped up and said that has to be my baby, and I went outside and said "baby, baby come here" and she came waddling all the way down from the woods with this big huge belly. I was able to pick her up because I showed her some can food and took her inside and I found someone to foster her while she was pregnant and she gave birth to 4 babies I believe and the one baby and the mom cat found a home together.

It was so sweet.

Melissa