Thread: Minky

Minky

your a beautiful fur baby. WHen my Pepper was diagnosed iwth liver failure my vet copied me some home cooked diets from science hill with additives (HOlistic items) and it has worked wonders. He can cheat some but if I see him declining or adding too much then I have to cut back. He has to stay at a goal weight not going either up or down. Really he looks better a lil bigger but ..... he must stay this weight. Im glad you have a mom who works with you and will keep you healthy. [email protected]

What a precious little girl you are, dear Minky. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, but very happy that you have a loving mommy to look after you and fix your special foods. What a nice family, and your fursibs are lovely. I must say your look pretty darn cute in your clown outfit. Hope you have a long happy life sweetheart, and congratulations Minky on being our DOTD.

Good morning gorgeous, beautiful Minky girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you! We are so happy to have the opportunity to meet you, and to honor you here today! What a MOST deserving doggie you are! I got just a tad misty-eyed reading your very touching tale; of the happy, love filled life you lead! Your photo spread is utterly heartmelting! You and your sibs are all precious, and how adorable you look in your clown outfit!

What a wonderful Mommy you have been blessed with; a forever family so devoted and willing do all that it takes to keep you healthy, and with them for a long, long time! It was not long ago that we had another Dog of the Day with EPI, and happily, just like you, she's doing great with the help of her special diet (and all of that human good lovin')! I'm sure you do miss those doggie treats at times, but even my food loving Lab Star lusts after her carrots and raw veggies!

I wish I could plant a few zillion kisses on that sweet head of yours, Minky! You're simply the sweetest girl, and a family couldn't wish for a more loving furkid and best friend for life, than you! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart! I wish for you the happiest day celebrating with your humans, fursibs Woody and Gretta, and many, many more years of shared unconditional love a devoted companionship! Continued good health to you, Minky!

Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you precious Minky, (to Woody and Gretta too) from Sandra and Star!
    P.S...Yes, Woody is handsome, you are gorgeous and beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Minky!!!!!

We have to agree that you are certainly gorgeous and beautiful!!! A black GSD is something we don't see very day. How terrible it is to have an illness like you do. Your Mom is doing a great job helping you keep it under control. We think your Mom is a hero. Great job Mom!! Lots of people would just give up. Be a good girl and don't take anything that a stranger might try to give you. We wish you continued success!! Your pictures are all fantastic and you are one pretty clown girl. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses to celebrate. Some for Woody and Gretta too please. Those kisses are coming from Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Minky you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!!

I am so sorry about your health problems. You don't seem to let them get you down though!!! Good for you!!! I hope you are totally enjoying your special day today.

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Minky,

Yes, I would say that you certainly are gorgeous & beautful.
    It's so good to meet you today. I am so happy to know that your moma
    keeps you fit & healthy. Hugs & carrots for you (& Woody & Gretta too)
    in honor of being chosen our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Enjoy your
    special day sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Your are so beautiful Minky!!! I hope you continue to do well with your health issues. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla