Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A cautionary tale just before Easter

This post broke my heart. Thank you so much for taking this bunny into your care and trying to save him May he RIP. Poor little guy.

One of our pet stores have some coloured chicks for sale, first time I see blue, pink, green chicks. Don't know what they used to dye them, hope it was only vegetable colouring.
    We were guilty of buying a rabbit for our kids one Easter. We knew nothing about the care and no one explained anything when they sold it to us. We built a pen, bought rabbit pellets, fed it some fresh greens, water at all times. But knowing nothing about them we had no clue , the kids enjoyed playing with it and we thought everything was fine but one day it was listless so we told them to let it rest in the pen. Next day it was dead. We only had it a few months, we never did find out why it died, the neighbours had no clue either. Today I realize pet rabbits are not like wild rabbits and don't just take care of themselves. I would never again buy any kind of pet without first studying up on it. Those coloured chicks seem to be selling well but I'm wondering how they will end up.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----