Thread: Lady Popcorn

Lady Popcorn

Lady Popcorn you are the absolute prettiest chicken I have ever seen! What a cool pet you are for your owner. I absolutely love that you have a cat friend to hang out with. I can see why you are a "Lady". Congrats on being Pet of the Day.

Good afternoon Lady Popcorn! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, snow white, fluffily feathered lady you are! What a wonderful, precious best friend your human has in you, as well as your kitty pal Beauty, Ms. Chirpsters, and Misseé Poopoó, and of course your best beau, Mr Roosman! (I can see how he fell so hard and fast for you!) I can't believe how human-like you are, hehe! I can just picture you piling weerily into your beside basket at night, after enjoying a hard day's play in the yard, and some TV with your Mom in the evening, sharing a bowl of ice cream! You're simply precious, a beauty, inside and out; and no doubt a source of never ending smiles and joy for your Mom and all who know you! Thank you Lady Popcorn, for brightening my day, just as you do your Mom's and buddies, each and every day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hoping you and the entire furry and feathered gang are treated to a very special, fun day of celebration! Cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Lady Popcorn!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lady Popcorn you are the sweetest chicken I've seen in a long long time!!!

I love your fuzzy feet and tail and head!!! What a blessing you must be to have around the house. Just one look at you would make me smile!!! I do think you should have a tiny tiara to wear though.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness, what a fuzzy chicken you are! How cute!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I'm delighted to see you as POTD, Lady Popcorn! How special that you have your own basket and live inside with your loving guardian . . . I bet you are very soft to touch, and you have made me smile. I hope your day of cyber-stardom was enjoyed to the fullest, darlin' chicken!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs