Thread: Troy

Troy

he is a sweety. We rescued a pit from a dog fighting ring. She was the bait dog. She is a sweety too. hard to believe she was part of that life.

You have beautiful green eyes!!! I don't know if I've ever seen green eyes on a dog before...really pretty!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Good morning Troy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, darling boy! What a happy way to start the day, seeing your precious, love filled face staring back at me, reading your heartwarming, inspirational story! You are one amazing good will ambassador for Pitties near and far! Reading your bio. one might think you're a Golden, being the ultimate belly rub craver and Velcro pup that you are! Yes Troy, you are a very, very, VERY good boy! And your humans, your family, deserve top props too for being such wonderful, caring and responsible Pittie parents! It does my heart good, knowing that yet one more very sweet, loving, deserving Pittie has found his way to the happiest of forever families! It's Pitties such as you Troy, who will with time, change people's minds regarding your beautiful breed! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet pupper! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day celebrating with your proud parents, furbro Orion, and all of your adoring friends and fans at the doggie park and in the neighborhood! Hugs and endless belly rubs, woofs and happy Labbie butt wiggles to you precious Troy, from me and my girl Star!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 03-19-2010 at 09:36 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by boomersooner View Post
    You have beautiful green eyes!!! I don't know if I've ever seen green eyes on a dog before...really pretty!!!
    That is exactly what I was thinking! Beautiful green eyes!
    Congrats on your special day Troy!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a great Pit Bull!

I have an APBT too and so glad to see another ambadassor for the breed. Troy is so well trained...I'm jealous!! You have a sweetie on your hands! My dog Barbie does the "shake her booty" thing too (at least that's what we call it). Gotta love it! Have a great day!

Troy what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I'd love to give your pink belly a rub!!! You have such a sweet face!!! I bet things are never boring with you around. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Troy,

It is great to meet you today cutie. What a adorable baby puppy
    you were too. I would love to give you belly rubs anytime. Congratulations
    on being our special Friday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses
    for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my goodness, what lovely eyes you have, Troy!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien