Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Meer-Cat Anoush

A Meer-Cat Anoush

That was a perfect Meercat impression captured on camera! Where is a good place to try and capture a passing bird fly-by?... a bird bath or feeder no doubt! You are a purrfectly handsome Turkish Angora and I might add little sister, Harika is a gem, too. Happy COTD Noush, enjoy all the things that you love!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

What a lovely cat. I wish my cat liked other cats, if she did, I'd have a bigger feline family.

Anoush

Great Turkish name for a great Turkish cat; love the eyes. I think you must be such fun to watch, with all your antics. Be good to your sister, and enjoy your special day, water baby!

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! What a gorgeous cat!! Clearly you have a busy life lounging in the sun and looking handsome!! Happy cat of the day Anoush

What a handsome boy you are. I love how soft your white fur is. Did you know that your two-different colored eyes makes you special?

Happy Cat of the Day! Make sure your day is filled with dried aprocots, water, love and happiness.

With love,
    Mittens, Clara and Maisey

You are indeed strikingly beautiful, Anoush! My Schuyler also has a blue right eye however it is sightless. Your blue eye pupil appears to retract in the light, so that is a good sign that you probably have vision in that eye.

I love your Meerkat pose!!! Have a blessed day celebrating your COTD honour with your pretty sister and enjoy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What an icredibly Hnadsome Cat you are Anous, certainly a wonderful Cat Companion for your Family.
    We love that photo of you in your garden stretching out to survey your domain. You have such a Cat Friendly Garden with so many places to rest and soak up the sun, something the Found Cats all envy!!!

And your Sister Harikas quite a beauty as well and you certainly make One Great Cat Dynamic Duo Of Love.
    You look so very very good together!!!

The Lucky Found Cats send a Stereo Phonic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest Friends, Our Newest Cat Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cats ^^ ^^ of the Day Harika and Anoush ^^ ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Amazing Anoush!

Wow...what a gorgeous cat you are! You are very photogenic! And with that one blue eye, we know that you are probably deaf in one ear...but ya' still have another good ear - lol!
    Please enjoy your COTD status with your lil' sister, Harika!

Anoush, you really are a fabulous looking kitty, and I have to agree - that Meerkat pose is wonderful!

Congratulations on your COTD, honey, have a great day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Anoush!!
    You make a great impression of a meerkat, it's so funny

I love your beautiful eyes, you look so sweet I'd love to have you jumping into my arms, that's a cool trick

I hope you and your beautiful sister are having a great celebration on this special day, with lots of dried apricots included

Happy COTD Anoush!!!
    astrid

Anoush you are indeed one gorgeous fellow!!!

I love your mis-matched eyes. Your meer-cat picture is the hit of Pet Talk I think!!! I sure enjoyed seeing it anyway. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. I'm sure you will share any yummy goodies with your sweet little sister.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anoush!!! You look like the perfect fluffy pillow to rest my head lightly on! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Okay, Anoush, I am officially in love with you. How handsome can one kitty be? Love your eyes, your Meercat pose, and your love of apricots. Congrats on being our COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

You and your kitty sister are simply gorgeous!!!!!!! What great lives your humans have afforded you! YAY for them too.

Oh my goodness, Noush! You are so beautiful, I hope you don't mind me calling you that even though you are a boy-cat. I like your beautiful eyes. Your white fur looks very soft to pet. Please have your people give you some petting from me today! You and your sister can both be the Cat of the Day for me! Happy Cat of the Day, Noush!

p.s., please mew to your people to register you and your sister for PT so we can stay in touch with you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678