Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Jack, the Irish Cat!

Happy Jack, the Irish Cat!

Jack, happy St Pats to you. What a handsome boy you are, and full of energy (malarkey). Keep up the good work; be careful when you go outside; lots of dangers there. Happy COTD to you my dear!

What a handsome boy you are. Your light green eyes match purrfectly with your fur.

What a hard way to start life. Luckily, now you are living the life of a pampered house cat.

Happy Cat of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good cat. I hope your day is filled with treats, love and happiness. Maybe your Uncle Jack might visit.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    Happy St. Patricks Day,
    Mittens, Clara adn Maisey

Jack, it sounds as though you have a pretty good life. Good for you! I'm sure you do plenty to bring happiness into your household, judging from your story and all the cute pix. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Well, Happy St. Pat's to you, too sweet Jack! I'm so happy you decided to share your special day with us! What a beautiful glossy coat you have!

Happy (green) COTD to you, honey, you have yourself a wonderful day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Ohhhhh, we LOVE black cats, and Jack, you are just delightful - loved reading about you this St. Pat's day! So glad you have a home with lots of love...enjoy your day as King Cat of the Day! You are sooooo handsome

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

What a gorgeous shiny black coat!! Happy St Patricks day and Happy Cat of the Day to you!! Hope you're spoilt rotten by your humans!!

Hi Happy Jack Im Tubster Panther the Black Found Cat and I am so lucky too that a kind hearted man took me in too and gave me a Furr Ever Home as nice as yours.
    I have 6 other Companions, and I love them all.
    Its nice not to be the Only Cat , and I leave treats for My Cat Friends too as not to be a Greedy Gus.

You are such an Elegant Ebony Wonder Cat Happy Jack, and you look so calm and relaxed on your Celtics Blanket.
    Our Team is the Phoenix Suns, and the Chicgo Cubs!!!

I Tubster Panther and Angels Ebony Beau and Ebonite and Porch Cat the Earl Of Ebony All send You A Wonderous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Sofi ^^ Gizmo ^^ and Of Course Happy Jack Our Newest Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there Happy Jack!!! What a lovely little fella you are

I hope you're being treated as royalty on your special day, you sure deserve it as well as you deserve the title of COTD

Happy St. Pat's + Happy COTD handsome boy!!!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Jack the Black Irish Cat!

Jack is a beauty. He looks just like my cat Tootsie; the same eyes, the same thumbs! I wish I had a good photo of her where you could see her eye color and her toes. Twins!

SEVEN toes on each front paw? You must be doubly lucky. Wishing that the road will always rise to meet you, and the sun shine on your beautiful black Irish fur!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Hi Happy Jumpin' Jack the break dancin' screen climbin' handsomeous black cat I eva did see! My what big thumbs you have! Happy COTD and I know you will get some x-tra cat cookies & nip today 4-sure! Happy St. Patricks Day to you Gizmo & Sofi

HEY CD I seeyou!!

Jack what a heart stealer you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet self on my computer today and read about you. My black kitty, chester is thrilled to see you get top honors. He loves it when an ebony kinsman is honored. We both hope you are being spoiled beyond belief today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations, and a very Happy St. Patty's Day, Cat of the Day to you, happy Jack! What a most handsome feline you are, sweetheart! Breaking dancing? Scaling the fridge and clawing your way up the screen door? You are happy, and just as precious as they come! What a joyful, ummm, exuberant, life loving kitty you are, and clearly, a source of never ending joy and laughter for your family! What a happy night that was, the night your family took you in, welcoming you into their home and hearts! They are truly blessed, having a beautiful best friend in YOU!!!

I just love that photo of the 3 of you... Just one question, Jack! Would that be the three of YOU Photoshopped, or you and your fursibs Sofi and Gizmo? Talk about "separated at birth!"

Hope you're enjoying a happy, fun filled day, celebrating your much deserved reign as Cat of the Day, adorable Jack! Please have your Mom give you, Sofi and Gizmo all, a hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous happy Jack, what a treat to see you this morning! LOVE a black cat! Your coat looks so glossy and soft that it begs for lots of petting. I would be happy to oblige!

Those pawsies of yours are fabulous; I love them!

I hope you have a wonderful day today and cause lots of 'malarkey'!

Happy COTD, sweet boy. Purrs and head-bumpies from the boys and gentle scritches from me...............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Jack!!!

Jack - you are one character - lol! I love your pics - especially the one with you and your siblings - how cute! You three are all so sleek...
    Enjoy your COTD St Patrick's Day, Jack!