Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *Memorial Day Weekend *BASH* @ Findlay, OHIO Bark Park ~ *SUNDAY* MAY 30, 2010 ~

Hey, we'll be thinking of you all! Have a wonderful time, and say hello to the spirit furkids under the trees for me. Maybe we'll make it back on of these gatherings - would love for you all to meet Jack & Moo in the fur.
    And, my mouth started watering reading that list - "cherry pie"- yum yum!

I'll be there in spirit. Have a wonderful day. I hope Phred brings his famous Choco Chip Cookies. What I wouldn't give for one right now.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Gosh I would love to attend one of these meetings one of these days!! It sounds/looks like a blast! I hope everyone who is going has safe travels, and a great time!!! I look forward to the pictures!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Hope everyone has a good time. Make sure you post lots of pics of the people and pups!

You tell em' Diana

We're really going to miss everyone who can't come, but we'll be thinking of you for sure. I'll take lots of pictures to share

See everyone in a bit!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Have fun in the sun today, everyone in Findlay !!!
    Friend to Kia, Chipper, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Harley, Baby Crested, Mei, Esme, Jasper and Lucy Inara, along with the hermit crabs.

Isn't it time for some pictures?

I'm being patient, as those who are staying in Findlay overnight may not have Internet access where they are staying ...

Looking forward to Phred's crew reporting in, and Diana's usually good for pictures! Wish we were there!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm surprised no one has checked in yet - I left around 5:30pm or so - and have had a pleasant evening at home. Phred was last to leave. Diana and Carl left ahead of me.
    Small crowd but it was nice - not many locals either - must have been the heat - it was warm. Keegan had had about enough after we ate - but she made it thru a little longer.
    I didn't take many pics but more than I've taken the last couple times! I know Anna was snapping away so she probably will have more. She has to work tomorrow, I know, so not sure when she will check in.
    Anna commented that we needed puppies b/c our old dogs just weren't having as much fun as they used to. Its more for the people to get together. Delta and Remy sure had a blast!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I would have checked in last night but after getting the dogs fed, putting everything away and taking a shower I had to watch the race
    (unfortunately Kurt Busch won *Boo* *Hiss*)
    --------------------------------------------------

Like Staci said, I did take quite a few pictures...so get ready!

I think we got there around 12:30 or so and Carl was just firing up the grill. Just in time to I was starving!
    We went out to the park for a bit and visited, then went back up to the shelter to help get lunch ready.
    Of course Carl was the official grill master as usual, he does a fantastic job!

But of course, he's gotta eat too

After lunch I tried to get some pictures of our small group

L-R:Staci, Brian (Christi's husband), Ralph, Carl, Phred, Amy & Mark

Monica & her husband-I'm sorry I can never remember his name

L-R:Phred, Mark, Staci, Brian & Ralph
    After the kids ate they were playing with their dad

(more to come)

After we ate we went back out to the park where I must say I was a
    bad girl. Well honestly I didn't mean to be at first, but sometimes things at the park are pretty funny and since I'm the first one to share pictures...
    It all started with Spot peeing in the pool

so I'm going to blame my shenanigans on him (love ya Spotty)

Then we had Amy doing doody...oops I mean picking up doody

Next it was Taggert getting frisky with a park local

Now that I'm done embarrassing everyone (yeah, now you can all feel free to share my embarrassing moment at the park if you feel the need...Diana, Staci, Phred)
    Here's some pictures of all our sweet dogs!

(more to come)

Dazzy

Taggart

A sleepy and very well loved Pippi

Tucker

Sleepy Sierra

Dakota getting loved on by grandma Diana

Delta

Remmy

Sadie & Cincy

Spot

(a few more to come)

I've got tears in my eyes looking at the pictures. I always had a wonderful time at the park. Even MooShoo (RB, 2010) loved it. I miss you all very much!!! Hey Phred, got cookies???

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Keegan

Smoke, Heidi and Cinder

Huney

Roxey

Simba

I have a couple other cute ones so if you'll bear with me just a little bit more...
    Dominick and his grandpa (can you say awwww!!!)

Diana & Tucker after he had just taken a swim

And this picture, this picture here is for someone I know just LOVES Kyle Busch! It's all for your Richard! The sign, the hat, the coozie Mark's holding and my shirt I put on especially for you... Hope you like it! (Ya I know ya love me!)

And the park, it's looking great!

Now, if after all these pictures you want to see more just click! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0at%20Findlay/

We had a great time and missed everyone that wasn't able to attend. Maybe we'll see you next time around!

Great pictures Anna! You always seem to get one of me claning up poop though!!!

I didn't take many pictures, but I will try to get them up today. We had a great day, beautiful sunshine, lots of good food and maybe for the first time ever, I didn't burn the back of knees!!!