Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PT Gathering-2010

Back row: Dave & Jenn (Jenn_Librarian), Maggie (Pinot's Mom), John (GILL), Coop (Pinot's Dad, Maggie's other half)
    Middle Row: Brian & Hannah (Puckstop31), Laurie (LBaker), Lucy (GILL's other half)
    In Front: Tanya (Sparks19, Puckstop's other half, Hannah's Mom) & Cheryl (EmilytheSpoiled)
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

WoW Thanks.. I thought I had everyone noted.. Looks as if all had a great time.. Now what happened to the Drinks??

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Back row: Dave & Jenn (Jenn_Librarian), Maggie (Pinot's Mom), John (GILL), Coop (Pinot's Dad, Maggie's other half)
    Middle Row: Brian & Hannah (Puckstop31), Laurie (LBaker), Lucy (GILL's other half)
    In Front: Tanya (Sparks19, Puckstop's other half, Hannah's Mom) & Cheryl (EmilytheSpoiled)

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

LOL the drinks....

it was jsut my drink and it was kind of a ... misunderstanding or miscommunication lol

I was pouring myself a screw driver. I was pouring the vodka and Pinot's mom asked if I wanted some ice. I said SURE but in my head I was picturing just a few pieces of ice so I added a little more vodka. Pinot's mom then filled my glass 3/4 full with ice... which then made it so that it was ALSO 3/4 full with vodka LOL> so I had a screwdriver that was 3/4 vodka to 1/4 orange juice.

I warned her that I may just end up dancing on the tables after that drink it was quite the drink lol good thing I have a decent alcohol tolerance so there wasn't any table dancing or other unsavory activities on my part

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Well didnt I read something about the deck being one bigg table.. LOL
    Wish is was not so far off for me.. I would just love to come to one of these PT get togethers.. Sounds like lots of fun..
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    LOL the drinks....

it was jsut my drink and it was kind of a ... misunderstanding or miscommunication lol

I was pouring myself a screw driver. I was pouring the vodka and Pinot's mom asked if I wanted some ice. I said SURE but in my head I was picturing just a few pieces of ice so I added a little more vodka. Pinot's mom then filled my glass 3/4 full with ice... which then made it so that it was ALSO 3/4 full with vodka LOL> so I had a screwdriver that was 3/4 vodka to 1/4 orange juice.

I warned her that I may just end up dancing on the tables after that drink it was quite the drink lol good thing I have a decent alcohol tolerance so there wasn't any table dancing or other unsavory activities on my part

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

It sounds like you're really excited about the event! It's a good idea to reach out to Cheryl and confirm your attendance. As for the RSVPs with food options, it's best to check with the event organizer to see if anyone has submitted their preferences.GB whatsapp Apk