Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Pua

Vote for Pua

Vote for Pua
    and she'll get a portrait painted.
    http://www.storybrush.com/index.php?...t_entrant&id=5

Only one vote per computer so feel free to spread the word if you know someone who will vote.

I voted! She's in top spot with 69! I know we can boost her way up!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Me voted

"I'm Back !!"

I voted and she is now at 91 votes................

Such a beautiful girl!!

Awwee for sure Voted for our Pua.. She is at 94 Votes Now.. You go girl & I hope you win.. Snuggles Snuggles Pua..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by TamanduaGirl View Post
    Only one vote per computer so feel free to spread the word if you know someone who will vote.
    I can vote again from home tonight!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Pua had 159 votes, mine makes 160. I can vote again at the library In Chicago ya gotta vote often!

I was just reading Pua's FAQs - I did not know she was born in South America! My goodness, Pua, how far you traveled to your new home!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank you. The number 2 spot has crept up from 25 or so to 40+ Pua's got a good lead still but voting is open till April 15th so every vote helps in case someone gets a push of votes in for theirs.

Oh yes Pua is probably the most traveled anteater there is. Since we also visited Canada with her.

I'm glad you bumped this up. I hadn't voted from my work computer yet. Let me see if I can get some co-workers to vote too.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I voted for Pua at the library, so she is at 171 votes now. I wonder if I can vote one time total, or once a day? I'll have to try again at the library.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I voted for Pua at the library, so she is at 171 votes now. I wonder if I can vote one time total, or once a day? I'll have to try again at the library.
    I think it's per computer. But I tried to get my co-workers to do it and it came up that they couldn't vote. So maybe it recognizes the server or something.

That's odd. I thought it was once per computer too. Though some how I was able to vote twice as I was checking the results in another browser and it let me vote again but I think it was a fluke because at first it didn't then the button showed up again so I took advantage of it.

We still have a good lead but 2nd place is slowly gaining and we have till April 15th.

Thanks everyone.

Yup, I just tested it and it must be the server. So I'll have to see if I can get them to send it home and vote from there.

I just visited again. It never allowed me to vote this time.

"I'm Back !!"