Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I doing something wrong here??

Am I doing something wrong here??

If I am just tell me you guys! It seems like almost everytime I post around here, someone is cruising for a fight with me. I know I took some time off to focus on the dogs recently, but I haven't forgotten about my Pettalk people! I'm a pretty easy going kinda person, and it just seems like I keep running into a brick wall around here. I don't enjoy bickering, but rather just talking dogs and kitties.

Quote Originally Posted by cane76 View Post
    Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

Some folks are just ornery or very passionate about their beliefs. Don't take it personally and don't let it drive you away. I've met some really cool folks here that are a lot of fun to correspond with.

Cathy

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Bully Connection View Post
    If I am just tell me you guys! It seems like almost everytime I post around here, someone is cruising for a fight with me. I know I took some time off to focus on the dogs recently, but I haven't forgotten about my Pettalk people! I'm a pretty easy going kinda person, and it just seems like I keep running into a brick wall around here. I don't enjoy bickering, but rather just talking dogs and kitties.
    Doing something wrong??? I don't think so - unless I missed something! I've found you to be pretty level-headed in most cases.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Thanks so much Cathy... I completely understand what you're talking about... I'm extremely passionate about animals as a whole... it's just tough when people are ready to start a fight over nothing that was offensive in the first place. I understood when I first came onto the board because there were a few trouble makers to sign up here before me, but i thought I had proven myself to ya'll that I'm here for friends, learning, and helping others and not to stir up any trouble. I have not and will not ever do it...

Google that b*tches
    I've been listening to the music, and I have to go see what it's like. Maybe I'll value what I have more when I come back. -Doug

Thanks Pom

Google that b*tches

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Bully Connection View Post
    Thanks Pom
    You're welcome.

Yes - there were some before you that seemed to be looking for a fight - and they were "bully" people. That doesn't mean that all bully folks came from the same mold. You certainly didn't, and I also came to an understanding with one of the others. Unfortunately, there are a few whose only purpose was to "stir the pot"! Glad you aren't one of them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Sorry, I'm currently one of those going back and fourth on your BSL thread. I just can't stand people who think in absolutes, especially with dog breeds. The thread is pretty tame compared to the ones I choose to stay out of. You're not doing anything wrong, your breed just attracts the ignorant.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I agree with the above posts- you obviously are not here to stir the pot or look for an unessecary debate or argument. I enjoy reading your posts, and you are a great memeber here!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Don't worry, I think you're an awesome doggy owner that loves your dogs a lot! I haven't had a problem with you.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

You're absolutely not picking a fight. I've said it before and I've said it in PM's to others, as well as to you - you are one of the "good ones".

I support you!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I think I indicated in the other thread that we do not have any issues. I support
    you and your work to preserve your rights in Florida to chose the pets you own.
    This is not any easy undertaking and I wish you luck.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

I haven't been here long but I for one have found you rather helpful. Awesome dogs by the way. (I love APBTS)

Thanks ya'll.... maybe I was feeling a bit emotional the other day haha. I'm sorry for this silly thread and the misunderstanding.

Google that b*tches

From what I read when I pass throu. Which isn't a ton anymore..sorry guys depression and no job makes things very tough. Anyway I have never read moe into what your are saying. I belive you are just passionate about your love for dogs and some take your passion the wrong way. But as for me---it's all good with me.

15. Not from what ive seen so far. *hugs*

just try to keep in mind that opinions are like buttholes. everyone has one. LOL