Thread: Smiling Mickey

Smiling Mickey

Whadda face, what a beautiful baby you are! So lucky to have a nice warm home. I'm just in love with those tufts of hair in your ears! Congrats on being COTD, you are sooo deseving of the nomination!

Yes, you are quite the beauty!! I LOVE orangies! I love that smile in your picture with your daddy. Congrats on finding a wonderful furrever home!!!!!

mickey

god bless you, adorable cat

Hi there Mickey!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious boy! Oh, what an adorable goofer boy you are! No one knows how to get comfy like a kitty! hehe But that shot of you snuggling with your Daddy is just too precious for words! Yes indeed! A nice warm, comfy-cozy home, so many human to love on you...no wonder you're smiling!!! Congratulations on your well earned "top cat" kudos, sweetheart! I hope you're being treated to a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration (as if there was any doubt about THAT!) Thanks for the big smiles, Mickey! Me and my orange boy Tigg send you bunches of hugs and cuddles, purrrs and headbumpies on your BIG day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yep- definitely got some Coonster in you, Mickey! See my Kramer (COTD 12/19/09)- you've got those ear-tufts and that GORGEOUS long fluffy tail, AND that "one-person cat" mentality- coons pick their favorite human and then stick like Velcro!
    Happy COTD, handsome- you've earned it! LOVE the smug smile with your Dad there- it all reminds me of my Kramer, who's sitting in my lap purring as I type this-

Yes, Mickey, you sure look like you're smiling in the pix with your dad! And you have a lot to smile about, being adopted by a loving family after the hurricane. You are a beautiful orange boy, Mickey, and a great COTD!