Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adorable Mickey

Adorable Mickey

What a dream come true you are, Mickey! Another hurricane baby who is now safe and sound.

And who wouldn't fall in love with you on sight!

What wonderful photos! The one of you with your pat-me tummy is a treasure. And so is the one with your dad where you both look so blissful.

Enjoy your special day, our most special Cat of the Day - magical Mickey.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Mickey what a beautiful gift you are!! Happy cat of the day gorgeous man

What a handsome cat you are. I love your orange fur. Yes, I do think that you are have a little Maine Coon in you, but not a lot of it.

What an amazing story. Another cat saved from a hurricane. You are lucky your humans came at the right time.

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Cat of the Day"! you earned that title by being such a good cat.

P.S. Please enjoy today because it is your special day.

Mickey, the hurricane kitty

How wonderful that: 1) you were saved from the storm; 2) you still have such a great personality even after that ordeal 3) you found a family who absolutely loves you (especially your Dad)

Enjoy your special day today, Handsome!

P.S. - I've heard that orangies have the BEST personality; you are proving this point admirably!

Hi Mickey! That pic of you sprawled out, one wee cat taking up the ENTIRE sofa, is just SO typical of cats, he hee. Made me laugh out loud!

Seems like you quickly fit in to your furever home and maybe even rule the place, huh? Nice that you found a special place, after having to shift shelters. I am glad you were kept safe when that big storm blew through! You have so many folks to thank for getting you on your way to this great home.

My orangie, Chestnut, also loves the bathroom sink. He will meow over and over until I go turn the water on. He doesn't roll in it though, he tries to catch it and stop it going down the drain!

Sending you chin rubs as you enjoy this special day dear boy. Happy Cat of the Day!

The photo of you and your dad is perfection--I can tell that you're BOTH purring! Many, many years of love may you and your family have together!

I understand your mom: I fell in love too when I saw your photo.. you're adorable!

Happy COTD gorgeous Mickey!!!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Om My Goodness What An Owesome Orangie.
    I cant get over how much Mickey looks like My Michael aka Mr Purr the Dream Cat. And he even has the same name almost.
    And like Michael he was a Little Orphan and unwanted.
    What a great first Photo of Mickey with Micjkey showing his Orange-Tude and the ability to relax and stretch out showing off what a Handsome Cat he is.

Mickey may have had a rough start in life,, but Our All Loving Lord God has made up for taht by giving Mickey the Cat a Fantastic Furrever Home.
    And we know that you are going to have as many years of Fun with Mickey as I have had with My Dream Cat.

Michael, Miquelito and Our Orange Porch Angels all send the Officail Owesome Orangerooow and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS to Our Newest Friend, Newest Orangie and Newest Cat Of The Day Mickey Cat!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

PRECIOUS SMILING ORANGEMAN and his Dad!!! LOVE that photo!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh, Mickey, you MUST learn to relax, you look SO tense in that first photo!

This may be your special day, but I suspect for you EVERY day is special!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Hi there, Mickey! It was a joy to see your smiling face today and hear you rescue story. You definately found the right family to spend the rest of your life with. I'm so glad you were safe during that storm.

Have extra fun today, I hope you get yummy treats and lots of cuddles.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Well Mickey, if you aren't just the cutest! Love your poses. It's plain to see that you have quite the personality and it's also easy to see why it was love at first sight w/your dad. I'm so glad that you let your humans adopt you and that you all are so happy together. Enjoy your day as COTD, silly boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, my goodness Mickey! I'm in love!!!

What a gorgeous fellow you are. I can see why your purrents fell in love with you. I can't help but smile at the grin on your sweet face in your pictures; specially the picture of you and your pawpaw. I bet things are never boring with you around, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Mickey

That has got to be one of the funniest cat photos I've ever seen They do sometimes relax in the oddest positions. Give him a belly rub from me! Another happy rescue story - poor little orphan of the storm. Yes, Mickey is completely adorable! I like the other pictures too: Look, they have matching smiles! And okay, I'd take a bowl full of that, please! Wishing Mickey and his humans many fun, cuddly years and congrats to another real winner on COTD!
    Last edited by 5Cats; 03-09-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Correction
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Hi Mickey,

I don't see how anyone could resist your handsome self.
    Congrats on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt