Thread: Furby!

Furby!

Great name; love it. You look like a Holstein cow with those black patches, what a cutie. I hope you enjoy your special day today with your fursibs.

What a handsome cat you are! I love how there are black paches on your white fur. I also love your "movie star mole", it makes yo look special.

I think that your mother left you in your human's garage because she thought you were made to live here.

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Cat of the Day"! You earned that title by being such a good cat.

P.S. Please enjoy today because it is your special day.

Furby, I just love your little black nose and your beauty mark.
    Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a clever Meeowmie was, finding the right plcae where her son would fins a Great Furrever Home.
    We pray all your siblings found their place in the sun as well , a place where they can be treasured and loved too.

You are such a Handsome Big Cat, and unlike Many Cats, you live where you were born which is very nice as they didnt have to go through waiting to be adopted or any time when you were cold and hungry.
    And every day in every way you let your Meeowmie know how much your love her by miiaaaowing Thank You to her!!

We Lucky Found Cats send a HIYA PALMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat Of The Day Fantastic Furby.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Furby, you look so very sweet on that photo watching the TV.. I mean, the birdies!

I hope you're having a beautiful day, celebrating your special day with your 3 fursibs you deserve it!

Happy COTD handsome Furby!!
    astrid

Furby, you are just adorable! Your markings are very special. Black and white kitties always have a lot of personality, and we are so glad we got to "meet" you today. Congratulations on being honored as COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

Furby what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face on my computer today. Your beauty mark is adorable. Maybe it's really an angel kiss where the angels gave you a smooch before you came to earth. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fabulous Furby!

What a cutie you are, Furby! I love your face and your coat!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Furby! Well, of course you're Cat of the Day, every day...just look at you in all of your hunky-handsomeness, including your movie star mole, hehe! It's no big surprise to hear how easily you won over your mommy's heart, and we're so glad she welcomed you into her loving home when your fur mom left you behind! S*t*a*r material, that you are darling Fury, and clearly the ***star** of your human's heart! Hope you and all of your furry sibs are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day, sweetheart;being spoiled to the max! Love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor precious Furby, and to your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

How cool is that!! Another cat that LOVES to play in the bathtub!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sweet little "movie star mole" you've got there Furby! But why the nickname "poopy pants?"
    You have those moo-cow markings which make you adorable Happy COTD!

Handsome moo-kitty Furby! I love your black and white coat! Happy Cat of the day to you and your kitty-siblings also!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678