Thread: Dobes & Dance: recent photos

Hybrid View

Dobes & Dance: recent photos

Once again, I'm sorry I don't stop by and post more often. Just not enough time these days to keep up with the different boards I belong/ed to. My trio (er... mostly Ripley, haha) keeps me pretty busy, and I'm often away house-sitting and doing different dog related things. And when I am home, I don't tend to spend much time on the computer. But I do like to stop by semi-regularly and see what's going on, and while I do that, I figured today I'd share some recent photos of my crew for those that might miss seeing them. And just because I like to post pictures!

Dance is doing well -- she's her same silly, quirky little self. I don't show her anymore, but we still have lots of fun practicing obedience in hopes of getting a few titles on her in the near future. Hopefully this summer. I'd still like to get her into Agility, but that's not going to happen anytime soon unfortunately as the only good place I can find isn't within reasonable distance. One day, though! And Keira's the same as always. Just a sweet, sucky girl, constantly looking for attention from anyone willing, haha. Ripley just turned 10 months old and is a major challenge and a handful, but lots of fun and super sweet. Anyhow, onto the pictures, since I know that's what you're all waiting for. :-)

A group shot first, taken a couple weeks ago:

Dance...

More!

Keira..

More!

And Ripley..

Finished!

Great pictures as always, Devan! Your crew is beautiful and looks great.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Devon you have such a beautiful bunch of dogs!! What pretty girls, and what a handsome hunk!!

My dad and I were talking about getting a dog that we would own together, and he said he really likes Rottweilers. And I said, 'I'll make you a deal, we get a Doberman, you're pick', and he goes, 'RED'. I'm SOLD! I've secretly been thinking about a Dobe for quite some time now, and I'm glad that we would be able to 'share' this dog!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Good to see your pups! Dance looks so pretty in the snow! I love the closeups of the Dobies! They're all three adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla