Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *Update* Pics and Wedding Ideas...

*Update* Pics and Wedding Ideas...

Hi all Pters!

For any of you who read my thread earlier, you know that recently in December I got engaged! Daniel and I were together for just about 2 years when he proposed. He proposed at night on a gazebo and it was very sweet. We decided on a date pretty quickly and are getting married October 2nd this year.

I though maybe some of you would like to see some pictures and I would love to get ideas on our wedding. Our wedding colors are going to be Pink and Brown, cause Pink is my favorite color and brown is his. So far we have pink and brown petals for our flower girl, we will have a pink and brown guestbook, flower basket, pin holder...we also have some pink and brown hearts to string across maybe the main table.

So if there are any ideas you may have definately post them. We are going to get married at our church, and then have a reception in probably a Hall. If any of you happen to go on ebay and ever see anything definatly remember me and let me know.

Well, here are some pictures of me and Daniel throughout the year.

This picture here was about 6 months into our relationship. I am about 2 and a half years older than Daniel, so when we got together he was finishing grade 12. I never went to my own prom due to my very first boyfriend of one year dumped me about a month or so before it, so I finally got to go to a prom.

We knew each other for almost 10 years cause we went to the same church...lol and back then we never would have imagined we would end up together lol.

This is us just being stupid:

This is a picture we got done at Wal-Mart for our one year anniversary of being together:

Here is a picture of the ring Daniel got me as a one year anniversary present. He knew I really liked that ring and I was so happy, he is the first guy to ever give me a ring.

This picture was not this Christmas that just passed but the Christmas before in 2008.

This is a more recent picture of us, was taken fall last year:

And here is my engagement ring! Daniel is now 20 and I am 22...soon to be 23. I was so surprised...he was in college working only part-time and managed to save up enough money to still get me a gorgeous ring. He is an amazing guy...not too many college guys can get engaged.

We haven't got any updated pictures yet, but we plan to get engagement pictures done this month or next month so I will post those pictures then.

Well I hope you enjoyed and let me know if you have any ideas.

Would any of you like to see the wedding dress I plan to buy???
    Last edited by Kalei; 03-30-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Congrats, and what a beautiful engagement ring!! Yes, we would love to see pics of the dress you want ....

sure we wanna see!!..

now am getting many ideas.. based on the colors.. hehe
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Awesome! Thanks so much for replying

So, this is the wedding dress I am planning on getting...I know its from ebay, but hey my sister bought from this woman for her wedding. It's a chinese lady and she makes the dresses when you order them. My sisters dress came and looked just beautiful.

Here it is:

I plan to get it in white, but keep the little rose on the side pink. And I may get a material inside the chest just so the split doesn't show so far down the chest.

What do you think?

Kalei

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei View Post
    Awesome! Thanks so much for replying

So, this is the wedding dress I am planning on getting...I know its from ebay, but hey my sister bought from this woman for her wedding. It's a chinese lady and she makes the dresses when you order them. My sisters dress came and looked just beautiful.

Here it is:

I plan to get it in white, but keep the little rose on the side pink. And I may get a material inside the chest just so the split doesn't show so far down the chest.

What do you think?
    That is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen in my life, ahhh!!!

I'm so happy for you and Daniel .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Congrats! Very nice pics of the two of you. I love the engagement ring and the dress!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations! You guys look so happy together. I love the dress.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Aw you're gonna look like a princess in that dress!

Niño & Eliza

OMG!! that dress is stunning.. makes me wanna marry again..lol

why can´t we dress in wedding dresses on a daily regular basis...(I´m not that girly girl but there are sooooo many awesome dresses)
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Because she custom makes them, you can probably have her just adjust the V so it doesn't go as deep, or fill it in with the same color pink as the rose will be. Lovely dress!

Now's the time to look for discounted Valentine's stuff, you can probably find pink and even brown heart stuff inexpensively right about now!
    I've Been Frosted

It's a dress for a princess. A perfect choice for you.

notes-to-my-husband blog

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Because she custom makes them, you can probably have her just adjust the V so it doesn't go as deep, or fill it in with the same color pink as the rose will be. Lovely dress!

Now's the time to look for discounted Valentine's stuff, you can probably find pink and even brown heart stuff inexpensively right about now!
    That's a good idea, I could ask that! Yeah, thanks to the valentine's stuff, I was able to buy two packages of pink petals, and also pink tensil ribbon...that stuff you can curl with your scissors. I plan to put that around some wedding bubbles.

Kalei

Wow, thanks so much everyone!!! I'm glad you all like my dress...I was looking at your replies and Daniel almost just saw it! I was like Ah! And hid the computer right quick...but anyway I really am glad you all like it, I wasn't sure about it at first...like if it looked too noblest or something.

Husky Mom all those links are great, thank you! We also have my sister's mother in law who makes cakes, and she is going to make a cake for us for free as our wedding gift One of the pictures on your google images had a gorgeous pink and brown cake, that would be a great idea to show her.

Kalei

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    OMG!! that dress is stunning.. makes me wanna marry again..lol

why can´t we dress in wedding dresses on a daily regular basis...(I´m not that girly girl but there are sooooo many awesome dresses)
    I use to think the exact same thing lol I love watching those movies that are back when women wore beautiful corset dresses everyday. I wish it was like that now, we would all look so pretty

Kalei