Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn you collar!... haha (pics + vids)

Damn you collar!... haha (pics + vids)

this are some pics of Mr. Roger.. taken around january when I got him his first collar.. haha..

the moms gotz me a new thingy for my neck

not so sure I likes it o.0

get it off... get it off... get it off...!!!...

mom attempting to distract me.. but which one to get.. oh boy.. can´t make my mind...

couple more coming... stay tuned
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

and these ones are from february.. can you tell he´s getting a lil bit fluffier.. hehe

see my tail..

my cutesy face

learning and performing my platz

had to tell mom to hurry up on the treat..

and this is my recall.. which I´m pretty good at it

my herding skillz.. well... not so good.. poor sheep got two feetsies amputated then re-attached.. haha

mom sayz we two are alike.. non-stop playing, talking,etc..woof

that´s it for now.. gotta erase some pics form the memory card so I can take more.. I also have a few from my phone just haven´t uploaded those.. lol.. so enjoy for now...
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

OH my goodness!! He is so darn adorable!! In the second video it's like he's saying "Mom, pleeease take this off of me!!!" And when you don't then he thinks, fine, I'll just go eat the carpet!

The picture with your son, Roger is looking at the lamb and licking his chops! LOL

I'm so glad you shared these pictures and video's with us. I was hoping to see more of Roger. Thank you!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What an absolutely fluffy darling cutie! Mmwah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How precious! What a cutie! (and that includes your son, who I'm sure would prefer I used the word 'handsome') I remember collaring RB Cody for the 1st time! You might think he was being murdered! *Ah....the memory!

I have a weird question...do you train your animals in Spanish or English?

I've been Boooo'd!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

Isabel, wonderful pics! And those vids, ha ha haa. I guess Roger keeps you jumping -- AND smiling!

I notice that by February, that "nasty collar" is missing from the photos! Guess Roger won that battle, huh?

Awww!!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I notice that by February, that "nasty collar" is missing from the photos! Guess Roger won that battle, huh?
    haha.. actually he just had a bath so I took it off.. lol... but he still complains about it

thank you for your comments... and yes he keeps me on my toes... although it seems teething has finished as he hasn´t destroyed anything for a while.. lol..

Taz_Zoee: oh yes.. he couldn´t wait to get t the sheep again..lol

K9Karen: I mainly do it in spanish.. but since I used the "abajo" (down) command for something else then I started using "platz" instead .. this pooch is tough.. so full of energy... he´s smart but it takes a while.. Miss Queeq by now knew sit, down, give paw, the other paw, give me five, stay,get in, get out, stack, off...etc... and he only knows sit, down, stay there, and off.. oh but I do must give credit when he needs to go I tell him "over there" (meaning the puppy pad, even if it´s in another room) and he looks at me with this weird face then bolts to the pad and go..

notes-to-my-husband blog

Oh my goodness he is just the cutest thing!!! What breeds is he? Chihuahua/Pom? My fiance and his parents have a dog that looked just like that when it was a puppy and he is a Chi/Pom

Those were the cutest videos and he has such a cute little woof lol

Thanks for sharing with us.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

thank you.. he is supposedly purebred Pom.. but I have my suspicions he has a bit of Chi in him

notes-to-my-husband blog

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    thank you.. he is supposedly purebred Pom.. but I have my suspicions he has a bit of Chi in him
    Yeah I would have those suspicions too lol, but who cares he is still the cutest puppy!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Lol, how precious is he? I like the picture of him telling you to hurry up with the treat. Lol!!! He looks like a bundle of energy... but fun!!!
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

Oh my goodness Roger is precious! He reminds me of a younger version of Lily, hehe. He's such a cutieee!!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by HoochsMommiee View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww
    Ditto!! What a sweetie little Roger is!! I miss having a puppy... I just want to reach through the screen and cuddle him!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*