Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name just one thing...

Name just one thing...

Name just one thing that you absolutely LOVE about your cat.

Today mine is when Buddy walks into the room, stretches his paws wayyyy out, puts his but up into the air and YAWNS so big you see every one of his teeth and if he had tonsils you would see them too.

When any of them get the crazies and zoom around the house...and suddenly STOP...and act like nothing just happened....

it is so hard to pick just one thing though

Quote Originally Posted by Trinityagain View Post
    When any of them get the crazies and zoom around the house...and suddenly STOP...and act like nothing just happened....

it is so hard to pick just one thing though
    It is hard to choose just one thing but when I am at work and I want to take a break and clear my head, I try to think of something that makes me happy. Today's thought was a clear picture of Buddy stretching and yawning...so carefree and happy.

I love it when Fister sits down right in front of me when I read in bed. He will knead into my arm and chest, and soon after, he will turn on his side and get comfortable putting his head up against mine, wanting me to put my arm around his head. Then, when the light goes out, he will kiss me goodnight = lick my chin, before he goes to sleep on the other side of me, where he has his own pillow.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

when Havoc runs around the house carrying his toy in his mouth. Sometimes he'll jump up and proudly drop it in my lap. "Look what I brought you!"

Since i have three i will name one thing for each of them

Lexie i just love how every night she sleeps on the end of the bed, i tell her now get into position and she obeys, sits down and puts her precious little head on her pink shaped heart cushion, she just adores her cushion

Ellie-Mae love how she does flips in the air, she chases her tail and does flips in the air, she is one crazy different wee kitty, but i adore that about her.

Nikkita, love how she is a talker, and when she miaows she almost squeaks, and love how she nudges you all the time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I love that every night, without fail, Mac curls up on my chest and purrs himself to sleep.
    I love how Ming does the world's best elevator butt when you scratch right in front of his tail.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

My best welcome home from vacation:
    I'm sitting in the recliner, Pinot claims lap spot, kneads her way into position, rests with her head on my abdomen and looks up at me with sleepy, satisfied eyes as if to say, "THIS is what I've been waiting 10 days for!". Believe me, sweetie, so have I!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Kit: That she always makes sure I'm around and okay by jumping up to have a "hey, there ya are Mom, how are ya, I love ya" visit at least once a day.

Philly: How she puts her head down to accept my kisses on the top of her head. She KNOWS this little ritual we have and she puts her head down ready for that kiss knowing it's coming.

Piper: Love it when she meows at the ceiling, looking for the ceiling Gremlins.

Molly: I love how she exhibits the behaviors that I know is her way of saying "come on Mom, time to play some chase games while I hide in the tunnel from you"
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Momto4FemaleFelines View Post

Piper: Love it when she meows at the ceiling, looking for the ceiling Gremlins.

Tink stares at the ceiling a lot. Wonder what they are looking at?

Storm: When he gets big bursts of energy and races down the hallway and into the living room. I call him my speeding bullet. He may be 14 but he still has a hidden kitten inside of him.

Sky: When I put my hand into a fist and Sky jumps up to it and gives it headbutts.

Pearl: When she sits on my lap while I'm on the computer and goes to sleep.

Ziggy: When she comes to me with her tiny meow and then gives me head butts because she wants head scritches.

Tink stares at the ceiling a lot. Wonder what they are looking at?
    Helen, being in 'the country' I know we get mice sometimes, but often when she stares, there is no tiny scruffles of mice feets going on! That's why we say Gremlins.

Helen, being in 'the country' I know we get mice sometimes, but often when she stares, there is no tiny scruffles of mice feets going on! That's why we say Gremlins.
    No mouse would dare come into my house with 4 cats...would they?
    I hope not...

Helen, we've always had cats, we've always had mice.......and snakes.
    So....I don't think cats guarantee no mouse in the house.

The cats don't go in the basement and we get mice down there after the bird food and my husbands seedling plants.
    The cats don't go in the crawl space, so mice get in there sometimes looking for warmth I guess, as there is no food source in there. And they get on the back porch all year round. Piper caught a mouse on the porch a few weeks back.

Helen, we've always had cats, we've always had mice.......and snakes.
    So....I don't think cats guarantee no mouse in the house.

The cats don't go in the basement and we get mice down there after the bird food and my husbands seedling plants.
    The cats don't go in the crawl space, so mice get in there sometimes looking for warmth I guess, as there is no food source in there. And they get on the back porch all year round. Piper caught a mouse on the porch a few weeks back.
    Well...my litter boxes are all down in the basement. I have a cat door on my basement door so the kitties can come and go as they need. The cats go to every floor of my house and I do not have an attic. Maybe I will put some traps out just for the heck of it and see what happens. I would totally FREAK if I saw a mouse, or a snake for that matter.