Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name just one thing...

As long as they don't touch me, I'm fine with the critters. Good thing, because out here it's pretty common to find snakes sunning on your front steps or crawling out of your pile of laundry on the basement floor or falling out of the roll-up blind when you go to roll it down to block the sun! I've been known to go out and beat black snakes on the head to get them to let go of baby rabbits.

~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Naming one thing I like

There are so many things, but one thing per cat -

Cato: Usually standing on the bed, one of his many vocalizations - "Raa." Not a long, drawn out sound, just a small, quiet exclamation. ("Ra" as in "rabbit" or "radish.") Sometimes it's "er-raa-h or "mraa." Cute!

CB: His adjustability. He likes to get under the covers and allows me to position him for my comfort and his, although he doesn't tend to stay as long as he used to.

Serena: When she lays on her back with a curl to her body and head, loudly purring for a belly rub. This is amazing in a way as she can be a very fussy, aggressive cat.

Koji: When he looks up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes, then rubs on my leg and follows me around. This occurs in the kitchen, mostly.

Miette: I'll give one of her routines. On the bed, she'll look me in the eyes while walking over to me looking like a little panther, knead my stomach in quick strokes, then lie on my chest and purr for a little while, though I'd like her to stay longer. Then she'll get off and lie next to me on her back as an irresistible invitation for a belly rub.
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Quote Originally Posted by Momto4FemaleFelines View Post
    As long as they don't touch me, I'm fine with the critters. Good thing, because out here it's pretty common to find snakes sunning on your front steps or crawling out of your pile of laundry on the basement floor or falling out of the roll-up blind when you go to roll it down to block the sun! I've been known to go out and beat black snakes on the head to get them to let go of baby rabbits.

LOL...I can just see you with a stick beating a snake over the head.

When Princess walks past me and sometimes goes "mraa." Sounds so cute! Also when we have music on sometimes she sits on the back of the couch and sways, only seen her do this when there's music on. Cute! She plays peek-a-boo too...running into a room, hiding around the doorway, then peeking around the corner at me and I'll peek around at her and she just gives me a weird stare, then goes back and peeks around again. lol And, when she gets under the covers and gets as close as she can to me and curls up, purring herself to sleep there.

The thing I love about Grover is that she is very spoiled! She still meows just like she did when she was a little baby. I have had her since she was two weeks old, and I spoiled her rotten. she also likes to lick the makeup off my eyes.
    Then there is Oscar, he loves to have his belly rubbed, he will wiggle and squirm and just loves the whole thing.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!