Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dancing with the Stars...

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I thought Chyna was awesome, and Ricki was pretty good too, but because of Derek. He could probably make a great dancer out of me, and I think Ricki will get much better because of him. Nancy and Chas did better than I thought they would and will probably last a few weeks anyway, but neither have a chance of going all the way. No matter what I think of either of them, I gotta give them credit for trying. And Cheryl Burke seems to be stuck with duds anymore. I liked her the first few seasons, but she has let her "fame" go to her head - IMO of course. She's just too darn uppity for me anymore. She has lost that little girl, pixie appeal that I thought was so charming in the earlier seasons.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I thought the worst dancer was the model girl...darn, what's her name? Geroge Clooney's ex-girlfriend. Elisabetta, or whatever. She was horrible!!! And I don't think she's all that pretty either.

The best dancer was definitely Chynna. I didn't realize she was married to a Baldwin.

I wouldn't mind seeing one of the following go home tonight: Ron Artest, Nancy Grace, Elisabetta or Chaz Bono. However, I really like Lacey, so Chaz can stay a little longer.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'm not fond of Nancy Grace, but I'd like to see her stay around for a while longer anyway. The reason?? - she is donating any and all money that she makes on the show, to the fund for missing and exploited children. That's pretty darned decent of her, and it has softened my opinion of her somewhat.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

My favorites are Anna and Carson. Anna is my favorite lady pro. In my opinion, she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen! I love Chyna and hope she goes far. I actually really like Chaz and I didn't expect to at all! He can stay for awhile, too. I love Lacy, also. David and J.R. are two very sweet guys who are also good dancers. A good cast this season.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Ron Artest used to be a huge knucklehead.

He was suspended for the bulk of one season in the NBA for going into the stands during a fight. He was then traded to the El Lay Lakers and helped the team win two world championships.

He has mellowed out over the last few years- I thought by coming to play in El Lay he would be a huge problem with the team, but he proved many people wrong.

---------------------------

Nancy Grace could never impress me with anything she does.

She's a loudmouth and exploits crime victims for her own benefit and her ratings.

I laughed when they showed her husband and kids in the audience during the show. The little girl was picking her nose....really!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I was super happy that Ron Artest went home. He was my least favorite immediately.

I used to be a big fan of Cheryl's, but not anymore. She's actually one of my least favorites now. And, Lacey . . . she seems nice enough, but man . . . she just seems to get trashier and trashier every season, based on appearance anyway. I like her choreography well enough, but, overall, I find I like watching her less and less.

Derek is my favorite, hands down. And, I used to HATE Maks, and now he's one of my favorites. Same with Mark, I used to LOVE him, but really don't enjoy him much anymore. Funny how things change! Except Derek, he's always been a favorite!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Derek is my favorite, hands down. And, I used to HATE Maks, and now he's one of my favorites. Same with Mark, I used to LOVE him, but really don't enjoy him much anymore. Funny how things change! Except Derek, he's always been a favorite!

Derek is my favorite too! I just watched him jive with Ricki Lake. He's amazing!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I haven't watched the results or highlights, but I have to say I really like Tristan! He's precious! And I think he's doing wonders for Nancy Grace's confidence, although she could easily be the one to go home tonight. I would like to see her stay, though, and see Chaz go. I don't dislike Chaz, but I honestly don't know if he can truly handle it. Lacey already had to simplify the choreography so as not to cause further injury . . . and it's only week two!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

LOL, at least Nancy wasn't showing her breasts on TV.

Moron.

I'll bet Chaz wishes he had gotten knocked out of competition last night - he's in some serious pain with those knees. He's not that cute little slim girl anymore!!

Poor Nancy and the wardrobe malfunction. I guess you can just shove so much into those costumes - and she has an overabundance in that department. I'll bet she was mortified to the max. Awwww... The only reason I want to see her stay on, is because of the money she is donating.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I'll bet Chaz wishes he had gotten knocked out of competition last night - he's in some serious pain with those knees. He's not that cute little slim girl anymore!!

Poor Nancy and the wardrobe malfunction. I guess you can just shove so much into those costumes - and she has an overabundance in that department. I'll bet she was mortified to the max. Awwww... The only reason I want to see her stay on, is because of the money she is donating.
    I agree with you Ellie. Chaz looked like he was anxious to be booted. You can seriously tell his knees are killing him. It's hard enough to dance when you're thin but with extra weight....not comfortable

I missed Ricki Lake's performance. Was it that good? Nancy Grace looks like she's doing everything she possibly can to stay there. She's got more guts than I do.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I thought for SURE Rikki Lake was going to have a wardrobe malfunction!! Her left boob kept getting AWFULLY close to saying "hi"!!!!

I didn't realize how BIG Nancy Grace is!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I thought for SURE Rikki Lake was going to have a wardrobe malfunction!! Her left boob kept getting AWFULLY close to saying "hi"!!!!

I didn't realize how BIG Nancy Grace is!!!
    I think Nancy Grace is a normal sized person maybe just looks big compared to the teeny tiny professional dancers...unless you were referring to her boobs
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    I think Nancy Grace is a normal sized person maybe just looks big compared to the teeny tiny professional dancers...unless you were referring to her boobs
    Yup - boobs was the topic!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

I was pretty bummed with the results last night, although the contestant who left certainly wasn't my favorite. I'd have much preferred to see Chaz go, simply because I don't imagine he's going to be able to dance any better than what we've already seen.

I can't watch even five seconds of Nancy Grace on TV, when she's in her element, but she's been charming and very human on the competition.

I think it's pretty crappy to call her a moron, but that's just my opinion.