Thread: Blue

Blue

I think it's funny that your mom was quick to say that you don't go far outside; she knows how many of us would be on her case about this! As long as you stay safe, everyone is happy! Enjoy your special day.

Good morning, Blue! My, I "wonder" how you received that for a name? What a handsome, adorable fella you have grown up to be.

I love reading about your antics, most of which are common to all in the Catdom. I laughed at the bottom photo, because in the background I saw the strings for the blinds on the window, tucked in to a vase. One of your past times, perhaps? So someone had to move them out of your tantalizing, dangling way? He hee.

I really would love to snuggle in your beautiful coat, it is so full! Sending you some of those neck rubs you so enjoy.

Happy Cat of the Day!

Good morning handsome!
    What a sweet face and beautiful eyes you have

I'm very glad and amazed to see how big and healthy you are since you had such a terrible beggining in life.. Thank God you were rescued by such loving humans

Happy COTD, I hope you're having a great day!!

Lots of kisses
    astrid

Blue , you are so very lucky that someone saw you as a Kitten and realized what a MagnfiCat you would be if given the chance.
    You truly are a Wonder Cat , an amazing blend of colors with such great accents on your back, paws and face.
    You Blue are a walking Meeowing Masterpiece.

And a Big Warm Hearted Gentle Giant of a Cat Companion too, one who reminds his Guardians of how happy he is to have such a Fine Furrever Home.

We Found Cats All send A MagnfiCat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE to Our Newest Friend and Newest Cta Of The Day Bodacious Big Blue.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Enjoyed reading about you this morning, Blue! What a great close-cropped portrait of your wonderful face and sparkling blue eyes! So glad you were rescued and are now happy and healthy. Bless your family for caring!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net.
    Please visit Hurricane Pets Rescue http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org and meet some wonderful, orphaned kitties that need homes.

Hello there Handsome Blue.. Your just so Stunning with Beauty.. I was just Breathtaken when I saw your full body & coat.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

WOW that is one handsome boy you got there in Flushing Queens!
    Those colors are very rare I would say. Hes multi-talented too. A jumper, bug catcher, card player, tree climber! You are awesome, Blue! Love those baby blues. Glad you were found in the park that day so we could all meet you 4 years later on PetTalk! Happy COTD you are so deserving of it!

Would you look at those BLUE eyes!!!!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful Blue!

Blue, you are one gorgeous boy...what a face and coat!
    I'm so glad that you were rescued...and look at all of the love and joy you bring to your human family!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Blue

Blue - you are so aptly named with those magical blue eyes. After such a traumatic start in life you were rescued by angels who have given you the most wonderful home and veterinary attention so you could reach your full potential as the magnificent boy that you are now.

Enjoy your day with lots of treats and cuddles, our super-special Cat of the Day, Beau Blue!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell