Thread: Beautiful Blue

Beautiful Blue

Blue, you are a gorgeous cat. I love how you have silver fur on your head and neck and on your back and tail there are blotches of brown, then to finish it off you have two beautiful light blue eyes. From the pictures of you it seems like you are half Siberian and half Persian. A showcat mix.

I am glad that your human's nephew saved you when you were a kitten. Thanks to that you are living one of the best lives a cat could live. Watching birds and squirrels, sleeping in the sun etc.

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Cat of the Day!" You earned that title by being such a good cat.

P.S. Please, enjoy today because it is your special day.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Blue! You have to be one of the most stunning kitties I've ever laid eyes on; simply stunning! And I don't think there's any doubt how you came to be named...just check out those spectacular, sparkling*blue eyes! And to think, you're just as sweet and lovable as you are beautiful! We too are so thankful to your skin nephew for saving you, and to your wonderful family for opening up their home and their hearts to such a deserving kitty! As your Mom says, she had no idea those first few weeks how beautiful you'd turn out to be. But a beauty you are, that's for sure...in body and soul! How blessed they are! Congratulations and lots of love and kisses to you, beautiful Blue! I hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and many more wonderful, love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blue what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Those beautiful blue eyes of yours could melt the polar ice caps!!! What fun it must be to live with you. I am so glad you are happy and healthy now with a family who loves you so very much. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue, I am entranced by your beautiful baby blue eyes! What a handsome boy you are! I am so glad your family rescued you and gave you a wonderful loving home. Enjoy being COTD and may you and your family enjoy many more years together!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Beautiful Blue! As I read your bio I thought you must be part Maine Coon because you're a water-lovin' kitty! Whatever breeds you are, you are spectacularly handsome and I wish you a happy, joyful, healthy, long life! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678