Thread: Terrific Tehya

Terrific Tehya

Tehya, you are a gorgeous cat. I love how you have that tabby-like fur on your back, face and tail but not on your belly, instead there is a tannish color.

I am amazed that you woke up your humans when a burglar went into your house.

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Cat of the Day!" I think you diserve that title for being a great cat.

Wow not only a Cat Companion, but a walking burgular alarm as well.
    And to think someone was going to do away with you because they didnt have their Cat spayed.
    Thank God you were saved from that fate and are now starting your secone decade with your Family and are showing them in every day, in every way that you appreciate them and whatthey did for you when you were an unwanted Kitten.

Now you are a Great Bodacious Purrfect Pixie Bob and we love your Photo with your Pal Oliver and we bet that you have some great times together , running playing and making everyone happy!!!

We Found Cats love to see a Cat who was thought to have no use become such a Treasured Cat and send their finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friends Oliver and Terrific Teyha Our Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tehya

First of all, thank you for rescuing this lovely boy just in the nick of time! Second, he LIKES car rides? Must be a dog/cat for sure! Third, he loves the ferret? Wow. Last, I think he will be a terrific babysitter for your new addition; congratulations by the way. Tehya, have a wonderful COTD today!

What a handsome and brave fellow you are Tehya! Congratulations on being The Cat Of The Day today!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Tehya what a gorgeous special fellow you are!!!

I am so thrilled your family saved you. Give them a kiss from me, ok?
    How brave you are to face a burgler and save your family. My cats would hide under the bed and not bother to wake me. I hope you got lots of extra treats for that!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats Tehya! What a gorgeous guy! I know your mom and she's an awfully good one. Good boy for taking care of your family and letting them know about those bad guys in the house.

So sweet

What a cute kitty you have - he looks like my Angel Beyli's brother. Please be careful with letting him stick his head out of the car window - it can be extremely dangerous for their eyes and ears because of the dust and bugs in the air. It can actually cause blindness - and if you were to have to stop quickly it would sadly possibly break his neck. This is why bike riders wear goggles when going at that speed...
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Precious Pixie-Bob Tehya!

Hello, sweet kitty Tehya! You are very precious indeed and oh, so handsome! I love the picture of you with your ferret sibling and those tabby stripes are just perfect! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Have fun with your new human sibling!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi wonderful Tehya!!

What a great guardian of your home you are, I'm very impressed!!
    I love the photo with your bro Oliver, you both look so cool together!

Congratulations on your day, I hope you're having tons of fun!!!!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Tehya!!!

Wow...what a story! How anyone could want to take a helpless baby animal 'out back to dispose of it' is beyond me...how horrible!
    Anyway, you are one smart, lovely cat. I love the pic of you and Oliver - how cute!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Tehya!

Terrific tehya

HI FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOUR HUMAN MOM ALL THE BEST FOR HER BLESSED SOON-2-BE ADDITION! THAT'S SWEET! I THINK YOU ARE THE PERFECT COTD-SO PARTY-PARTY-PARTY! YOUR COAT IS BEAUTIFUL AND I ENJOYED MEETING YOU HERE ON PET TALK! I AM SENDING SOME HEAD-BUMPIES ALONG WITH SOME SATISFYING SCRATCHES BEHIND THE EARS! I AM AN UPSTATE NY CAT LADY. ALL THE BEST!SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Tehya! What a dear, precious soul you are...in any language! I shudder imagining your fate had your Mom and Dad not interceded! Thank goodness for caring, compassionate people such as they, though it's hard to imagine how anyone could do such a horrific thing to a defenseless, innocent being! But you showed them, finding your way to the most wonderful forever family! Yet I think your Mommy and Daddy would agree, it is they who are the most blessed of all, having a best friend, loving companion and "watch dog" in you! And oh, your brother Oliver...mustn't forget him! hehe How sweet is that photo of you two snuggling together! My boy Oliver (kitty) loves to protect our guinea pigs in much the same way as you do Oliver...keeping watch atop their cage!

Thank for the big smiles, preciousTehya; for ending my day on such a happy note (as you do your family's each and every day)! Hope you and Oliver the Ferret both were treated an extra special, fun filled day of celebration! Please have your Mom give you both a bunch of extra cuddles and kisses for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~