Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Meet Merlin **HE'S HOME MAY 7, 2010**

Oh Slick your post sure made me laugh, Merlin sounds delightful,continue to enjoy your beautiful orange senior kitty, isn't it amazing how quickly we fall in love with them despite everything.
    Enjoy.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

MERLIN!! I think your Mom is on to something. She needs to start a daily diary with a description of your activities and her responses.........

Merlin, I think this is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen of any kitty!
    You have landed such a great home. Clever boy.

That boy makes my heart go pitter pat. And I think Gini is right; if you have time you should chronicle Merlin's 9 lives. It would make good PT reading.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Merlin, you have so much love in your life now, you would never believe it! Your meowmie loves you dearly, Sparkler loves you, and all meowmie's friends on PT have fallen in love with you, also! I am so happy for you, handsome boy!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

WOW, what a great story! Thank you for adopting this precious big boy! He is a heart-melter for sure! We adopted an elderly gentleman as well ... he was 17 years old when we took him in so probably 18 by now ... his name is Topeka! A true sweetheart kitty as well!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Congratulations.....

I am so happy for both of you!!!!!!

Thanks to PCB!