Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet Merlin **HE'S HOME MAY 7, 2010**

Orangies are lap cats, no doubt about it. Mac is sitting on my lap watching me type this. Merlin has found his furrever home and he deserves it!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh slick somehow I missed this thread until now, i am so over the moon for you, Merlin is one handsome old boy, and i know Max will be looking down and saying good choice mama,there is nothing like having a lap cat, my Ellie is a semi lap cat, and the only one in the household, and I love it, keep us updated on Merlin, and yes i think his name is awesome,magical just like him.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

This is so exciting!!! He is so handsome! And you'll get used to having a lap cat in NO time.

Welcome Home Merlin!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome home, Merlin! You are so lucky!

Tears of joy for you and for Merlin!

Time helps the sadness subside, but the memories remain forever.

A big HUGE welcome to Merlin!!!! What a gorgeous and lucky boy you are.

He does not look stressed to me. Food changes could also cause those "runs".

You two will have wonderful adventures together, I just know it.

Dear Merlin.....

3 am is not my wake time.
    Your nails are sharp. Please do not knead my north and south privates in the middle of the night.
    Thank you for always using the litterbox but there is no need to dig a hole to china and kick the litter all over the floor when you cover. Well, at least I should thank you for covering...
    Please do not be afraid of the towel I cover my lap with. You drool so much that my clothes get wet.
    Thank you for staying out of the kitchen. At least this proves that you are trainable....
    Just because I put the lights out and go to bed, that does not give you a license to show off your zoomies.
    It's nice to have you on my lap when I'm on the 'puter, but please don't continually give my right arm head butts. I just might click on a questionable website by mistake....

...and finally, thank you for coming into my world. I love you more than you will know. Now I know what it is to fail Fostering 101.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Merlin!

You sound just like a purrfect boy and you sure know how make Mommy feel special Keep up the good work sweetie
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

you've gotta love him.

So Merlin has been working his wizard charm Soooo good to hear

And we know that Max and Speckles Angels are there to mentor Merlin and to greet the Owesome Orange Man who will make sure their Meeowmies not lonely.
    They approve highly of Merlin and will visit from the Awesome Angels World Tour to visit.
    What a Great Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Merlin it sounds like you are so happy to have your own home and loving human now you just can't keep those pawsies from doing happy dances all over your mommy!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear !!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats! He is adorable! I don't know what kinda names you would want to name him.

He sounds like a wonderful cat who now knows what it's like to be in such a wonderful loving forever home.

Even though they think he's 15 he may also be younger. My Storm at 14 will still race around from time to time doing the zoomies just like a big kitten.

Yep, he'd fit in w/the Fur Posse just fine! I'm really happy for you both.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11