Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gorgeous Grayson

My heart just stood still when I read your story!!! Yes, indeed, you WERE rescued right in the nick of time.....Glad you have such a loving home....you are so darn cute, too!!!
    HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What an absolute little doll you are--and bless your humom&dad for taking you in and sticking by you

Hello there darling Grayson! Oh, I can hardly hold back the tears, so touched I was reading your story! What a strong and courageous, beautiful boy you are! Your indomitable spirit and bravery are truly inspirational! You have had more, way more than your fair share of challenges. But no matter how daunting your challenges, neither you, nor your purrrents, have allowed them from keeping you from enjoying every moment of life to its fullest! You truly are a miracle kitty Grayson, and SO deserving of our extra special, Sunday Cat of the Day honors....along with your wonderful, devoted forever family!!! Bless them for opening up their home and hearts to a VERY special, special needs kitty! Congratulations to you precious Grayson!!! I hope you're in the midst of enjoying a very happy day of celebration, with countless more happy, healthy years yet to come! Lot of love, cuddles and kisses to you adorable Grayson!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-28-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Grayson, miracle kitty! You are so handsome and it sounds like you have a lot of ways of having fun! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Such very wonderful family of Grayson

I am very deeply affected by your story of Grayson and of your many (expensive !) efforts on his behalf. Obviously, you are splendid people.

Little miracle grayson!

WHAT AN INSPIRATION/SUCH COURAGE-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!THE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE-BUT THE LAST ONE IS THE PRIZE!!! NO DOUBT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH QUITE A LONG LIST OF OBSTACLES AND LIKE A TRUE ANGEL-YOU ARE STILL WITH US. I PRAY THAT YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE LOVING ACTION-PACKED YEARS AHEAD WITH THE ONES WHO LOVE YOU! ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518

Grayson, you are such an adorable little fellow!!! Congratulations on being COTD!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit