Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MooShoo's final resting place...

MooShoo's final resting place...

I found a beautiful container today to put MooShoo's ashes in.

I cut a piece of his baby blanket and put it in there as well and sealed it up. I went to Petco and got a heart shaped tag that says MooShoo, 1999-30120.

I also had one made for Mollie Rose's urn.
    Last edited by moosmom; 02-28-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That container is so beautiful! It is a most proper final resting place for a very special, beautiful, cat.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Very beautiful resting place. Peace, Donna.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I'm very sorry about MooShoo

I'm soooo sorry about MooShoo. Beautiful container.

Rest in peace, MooShoo, you were highly loved! Be on the lookout for a Beagle named Goldberg at the RB!!!!!!!

Thank you for being my friend, Pinot's Mom. I hope that you are doing well.
    I love you and i miss you RB Goldberg. you may be gone from the world, but you'll never be gone from my heart. i wish you could come back, but you are better now. Rest in heavenly peace. i forever miss and love you. i hope "one fine day" we can reunite and be best friends again.
    I forever hold you in my arms,
    I have your name engraved in my heart,
    I know that you may be gone,
    But i loved you right from the start.

Aww Donna that is beautiful, so be-fitting for your precious furbabie, hope you are doing a bit better, it is hard but we just have to try and remember them with love, take care and HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Lovely and so appropriate for your heart kitty! Where did you find it?
    I've Been Frosted

That's beautiful. What a lovely resting place for your wonderful, beloved boy.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I took a ride to The Christmas Tree Shops. I was looking for a special glass jar. I walked around for about an hour. THERE IT WAS!!!!!!! It was so very appropriate. At first I wasn't sure if all the ashes would fit. But for $2.99, what the heck.

Sure enough, all the ashes fit. I took a snip of his baby blanket and put it in as well. I sealed it and it's now sitting along with Mollie Rose and Casey. I bought a wall shelf to put them all up with, including pictures of each of them.

I went to PetSmart and had tags made. Both hearts, with names, date of birth and date of death.

I put Moo's box containing his baby blanket and tuxedo in my bedroom closet.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

OMG!

I knew you would sort it out! So glad you found just the right, comforting thing for dear Moo-man.

You see, that baggie wasn't his final place, his final place needed to be selected by his mama's heart.

RIP Moo

awe... it's GORGEOUS!!! I love the color purple it is.

Hey MooShoo... remember to look in on your momma, ok?? She loves and misses you so much! HUGS to you up at the Bridge!

What a Beautiful Memorial for a Beautiful Cat and I know that MooShoo is very touched and impressed by the love and respect that you have shown him.
    Hes going to bring his Awesome Angels Friends to visit and see not only his Memorial , but His Fine Furrever Home and His Dear Meeowmie as well.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Once I get the wall shelf up, ALL my babies ashes and stuff they loved, will be up there. Nobody will bother them there.

I'll post a picture when it's finished.

Donna, you did it! It's a beautiful container for MoosShoo to rest in - and he has a piece of his blanket there too.

MooShoo, send you mom a purr when she goes to sleep and let her know you're doing fine at the RB. You were so loved!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

He was there with me last night. I was watching tv and I felt as if something were brushing up against me, like a cat. I looked around and all my cats were sound asleep, so I knew it was none of them.

It felt good, almost like MooShoo's acceptance of the container.

Now the question is, I want to get a container like that for Mollie Rose's ashes, even though they came back in an urn (an ugly urn at that). Should I? Or do I leave here where she is??

What do you think?

Oh Donna, that is absolutely stunning. Ya did good girl.

I'm glad that MooShoo came to you last night to let you know that he is doing okay and will always be with you.

In regards to Mollie Roses's urn, since you don't like it, then by all means get a different container for her. Do what you feel is right in your heart.

RIP precious Moo.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010