Thread: Manikuttan the Great

Manikuttan the Great

Hello Manikuttan,

You are such a cute, sleek cat. I love how there are patches of orange on your creamy white fur and to finish it off, an orange tabby-like tail.

You seem like a careful cat, making sure not to break anything that is fragile.

I am very happy to say "Happy Cat of the Day!" Please, enjoy today.

My Goodness a Cat Of The Day from one of the most beautiful countries in the World India.
    I know that there are Many Animal Angels who prefer the more peaceful spiritual life in India that the industrial areas in our World.
    And Manikuttan is such a very Special Cat, you can tell just by looking at him that he has a strong Karma of love and peace , and its no wonder that he has charmed everyone in Your Family.

I know that hes just the Best Cat ever and with Manikuttan being so young , that you have many years of love and companionship to savor with this Lively One!!
    Please dont be a starnger , we would like to see more of Manikuttan.

The Lucky Found Cats ^^ send a Friendship Cat ^^ MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Mighty Manikuttan Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat Of The Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Nameste to Manikuttan!!! You are LONG and lean!! And ORANGE, too!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Manikuttan what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Just seeing your sweet pictures makes me smile, so I can understand your family being joyous that you live with them. I bet life is much more interesting with you there. I hope you and your family enjoy your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manikuttan Is Handsome!

What a good looking guy Manikuttan is, may he have a long and happy life!

Oh what a pretty kitty face greeted me this morning. How pretty your coloring is. I can see why you are so loved not only are you beautiful but smart and silly as well. Happy Pet of the Day Sweetheart and a kiss on that cute nose.

Manikuttan, what a handsome orange and white kitty you are! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Manikuttan, you are such a sweet boy and I am not surprised you make your family happy. I am glad you came to see us all the way from India
    Congratulations!

Manikuttan, I am so glad you make your family happy! That is what cats do best. Happy COTD, beautiful boy!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Greetings and happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful Manikuttan, the GREAT! What a sleek, exotic looking, handsome boy you are! You have such a look of peacefulness about you, such a calming expression! I have a feeling that it was more than a case of mere serendipity, you finding your family; that a higher power had a hand in guiding you to your humans in their time of need! What a precious, unexpected gift love you were, and continue to be! Your family is so very blessed to have a sweet and gentle, loving furkid such as you in their lives! Hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration Manikuttan; you truly deserve it! (Be your Daddy spoiled you rotten!) Lots of love and cuddles to you on your big day precious Manikuttan, our very special and most deserving honoree!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-27-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Another well-timed arrival

Isn't it wonderful that Manikuttan arrived at a time he was needed? How great it is that this little one and the family take care of each other's needs!

Marvelous Manikuttan!

You are one pretty kitty...there is definetely a Siamese strain in you! Enjoy your COTD status!