Thread: Joyous Joonie Bug

Joyous Joonie Bug

Well Ms Joonie Bug, you have the most wonderful name! Another rescue kitty that has thrived and enriched the lives of her family, and they hers!

Now look at you with your white front and paws and your cute little tabby markings - posing perfectly.

Be as silly as you can on your special day, and get all the attention you so deserve, and have lots of things to chase, including your other cats! Maybe their time will come to be COTD too.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photo and story, our most deserving Cat of the Day, precious Joonie Bug!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Sounds like your humans are very lucky if they get to wake up to a happy and affectionate gorgeous cat like yourself... Happy Cat of the Day Joonie Bug!!

Hello Joonie Bug,

I think your name fits your personality very well. I am glad that your humans rescued you and now you can live a life as a happy cat doing whatever she wants and "owning" her family.

Did you know that you are a beautiful cat? I love how you just have that grey fur on your head and on your back.

I am very happy to say to you "Happy Cat of the Day!" Make sure your humans know that today is your special day.

Joonie Bug, your eyes are mesmerizing, girl! You could probably talk me into anything. How nice that you have all that room to roam. You're one lucky kitty kat. I sure would like to be the one who gets your lovin' in the morning. Since I can't be, I'll just say to enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Happy COTD, Joonie Bug I can see why your humans love you. Purrs to you and your family

Wow!!!
    We have met many Lucky Second Chance Cats , but Joonie Bug , you are the very first Cat who has an entire hillside to play on, and explore!
    Wait until our Awesome Angels hear that Joonie Bug we know that they will be planning a picnic there one spring or summer day!!!
    And we think that you are such a Lovely Lucky Cat and are relieved that after that bad first home that you have a Great FurrEver Home with Two Big Cat Friends.

Not to mention a whole hill to explore and roam!
    You truly have the best of both worlds and have your paws in both worlds, the wilderness and when you want it , the comfort of your own home!!

We Found Cats All send a Wilderness Girl MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Newest Cat Of The Day Jungle Joonie Bug!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rescuing animals can feel so good! I bet Joonie Bug feels great about it, too. I love that she's posed perfectly for the picture. Good luck with your new life, Joonie!

Oh Joonie Bug, these rescue stories always touch my heart. Yours has done just the same.

Your humans must be pretty special to have taken you in - bottle fed you and watch you grow into an absolutely beautiful girl.

That you reward them each morning with lots of loving tells me that you know you are one lucky gal.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight - you deserve it!

Sweet Joonie Bug add me to your rapidly growing fan club, please?!!!

What a trea to see you pop up on my computer this morning. It must be loads of fun living with you. Such a gorgeous girl you are!!! I hope you enjoy your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joonie Bug!

You are such a pretty lil' girl! I love your picture!
    Please be careful when outside - we don't want you to get caught by a bigger animal, or get rabies!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Joonie Bug! Who couldn't love a kitty named Joonie Bug? Then again you have sooo much more to recommend you! What a beautiful, precious girl you are! And yes, we too are so very grateful to your purrrents for providing you with such a warm and loving home, and how well their great caring and compassion has been rewarded! And we're so happy to know that your litter mates all found loving homes as well! What a happy ending all around! And just think, this in only just the beginning of a lifetime of happy years with your forever family! I hope that you and your furbros were all treated to a very happy and fun filled day of celebration! Please have your Mommy give you a big dose of extra early morning hugs and kisses, for me! Congratulations to you beautiful Joonie Bug, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~