Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Spice

Sweet Spice

Hello, Spice You are a beautiful feline. Of course you love your human. Take of all your family and keep them in line. You know you are a lucky feline with such a wonderful human mommy. Enjoy your special day. Purrs

Spice you gorgeous motherly cat... whose a kitten at heart!! You are a very deserving recipient of the title of Cat of the Day, being brave and strong when you were so young and lovely to your humans!! Your coat looks very soft and pat-able too!! Have a very lovely day and I hope your humans give you some special treats

Spice

PLEASE be careful when you are outside, Spice; we don't want to see you hurt. (I could never have an outdoor cat; I'd be too scared that something would happen to him) Keep being the sweetheart that you are, and enjoy your special day today.

Spice

Spice, you are such a beautiful cat. I love your tortoiseshell-like fur and your matching green eyes.
    You seem like the mother-cat of the family;taking care of her kittens. I think you earned the title of Cat of the Day. Please, enjoy your today because it is your special day.

Spice, such a flirty girl! Love the last pic of you. It sounds as though you have the household in complete command although that isn't uncommon for a feline, at least not in my household. I'm glad to read that you take such good care or everyone. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty Spice Girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Gorgeous

Spice looks just like my late cat Willow. I have never seen another cat, till today, that had those distinct almost pink markings. She, too, was a rescue and it would appear had been abused. She had a lot of behavioural problems but had a lot of love in her. Friends were trying to pursuade me to give her away but I would not give up on her and she rewarded me with unconditional love and a heart of courage as she battled various illnesses. Sounds like you, too, have been lovingly rewarded.

Beautiful Spice girl!

What a gorgeous coat and lovely green eyes you have! You remind me of Taz Zoee's Paizly and Laura's Babies' Giz, who have similar lovely markings. Please be extra-careful on your outdoor explorations, too. Happy, happy Cat of the Day and a long, loving and happy life to you, sweet Spice!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And we know that wherever You go Spice that the spirit of Your Cat Friend who was with you in that sad place is always with you , and is sharing that Furrever Home, Great family and Cat Frinds with You.
    And you are such a Great Guide for your Younger Cat friends and a diciplanarian with your Paw in a Velvet Glove, helping your Younger Companions stay nice and clean.

Thats great as Our Ctas love to have someone looking over them making sure thats alls well.
    You certainly had a rough start in life Spice , but You and Your Angel Pal have as good a Furr Ever Home as there is in this World and are so Happy.
    You are a stunningingly Beautiful Cat.

We Found Cats Love YOU Spice and Angel and send a LOVING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO YOU AND ANGEL, OUR NEWEST FRIENDS AND NEWEST CATS OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

i have a caloco cat named Shugah. We have to get Sugah and Spice together. Their names certainly go together......n'est-ce pas? Huggies FROM Shugah's Mom

Hello Spice.. Your so Sweet & Adorable.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sweet Spice!

Spice - it was nice reading about you! You are a special girl!
    Enjoy your COTD status...and keep on taking those awesome pictures!

Spice you are indeed a gorgeous girl!!!

How sweet of you to make sure everyone's ears are squeaky clean!!! I'm so glad you have a loving family and home now. Enjoy your special day and tell those young 'ens they have to obey you today, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful girl with such a beautiful heart!!!
    It is so cute and loving from you to be the mom to all the other kitties... my heart melted when I read how you take care of the others You are the sweetest Spice!!

Today you are the HONORED!!! YOU are our COTD!!! I hope everyone at home is celebrating with you this special day

Big hugs and lots of kisses
    astrid

Lovely kitty!

Spice is beautiful - such gorgeous colors, and she sounds like a real sweetie. Happy "Cat of the Day" Day!

I can see by the photo of you getting your chin scratched, that you are most grateful for your wonderful home!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!